Is it better to bet rich and famous or rich and not famous?

I noticed that most singers and actors, who are rich, have lives that aren't as glamrous as they seem since their every move is watched by paparazzi's, and most of them in the generation we live in have 10 minutes of spotlight, and only make a few millions since producers make a much larger amount. However... show more I noticed that most singers and actors, who are rich, have lives that aren't as glamrous as they seem since their every move is watched by paparazzi's, and most of them in the generation we live in have 10 minutes of spotlight, and only make a few millions since producers make a much larger amount. However they still get to go out and people ask them for autographs, and they feel confident since everyone knows them, and they get treated better.

And then there are the rich: the rich who are richer then the Hollywood celebrities, and STILL have a private life. They do what they want when they want, and don't have to worry about who's watching. They also don't get treated like puppets by producers since they are there own brand- usually. However they don't get as much attention as as celebrities do.

So those were my pros and cons. What do YOU PICK? :)