I'm trying to remember an old movie about a family that is trying to escape some monsters.?

I don't remember much, but the vague scenes I do remember is of a family trying to escape a deserted town while trying to survive from some creatures (or monsters, or aliens lol). This one scene has a lot of cars with all the batteries stolen, maybe the creatures need it. Someone from the family is trying desperately starting a car but none worked. The year I saw the movie was 1995-2000, so the movie could have been as old as 1900 til 1995. HELP PLEASE!!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • DeeDee
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Disappearance (TV 2002)? It stars Harry Hamlin and Susan Dey

Plot:

A family driving through the U.S. state of New Mexico discover an old ghost town, Weaver, and stop to take snapshots. Henley, his wife Patty, his son Matt, along with Matt's friend Ethan and sister Kate make their way to the ghost town, discovering mysterious symbols and a human-sized dry skin on a wall, also discovering a video tape, which reveals previous visitors were taken by an unseen force, ending with a girl running from the unseen threat. The car, an SUV, is disabled and the family is forced to spend the night in one of the abandoned buildings...

Here's a clip from the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5v7cQhViqY

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

they're on 2 distinct degrees, the flicks cant keep on with the books precisely in the different case they could be 6 hours lengthy each and each. And as a fashion to make the movie make experience some issues from the plot opt for to get replaced. in the different case the transformations to the plot could replace the completed tale. And the dobby ingredient, it is gonna fee way extra money to ought to have a pc generated homestead elf for something so trouble-free as handing harry gillyweed as apposed to having neville do it. So i'm positive the movie company needs to save money. So once you're going to analyze both (books and flicks) the books are extra perfect because there are extra element to certain issues and extra action, yet in case you imagine of them on distinct words the flicks are freakin impressive also.

• 8 years ago

Grimlins

• V
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Could be one of the "Critters" movies.

They made four, I think. Last one was in the early '90's

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.