Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

How do members of the Special Forces feel about what happened at Benghazi?

If you want to know how the Special Forces feel about Benghazi, take a look at this 49 second video !!

http://blustream.sendvideo.net/stw/?p=nyi907f2201k...

Favorite Answer

Not just guys in Special Operations units are pissed. I am just a regular Soldier but my first thought was how come not a single F-16 was scrambled from Aviano AB? I have been deployed 4 times and I am willing to bet there was a 90% chance the enemy would have broke contact the second they heard afterburners in the night sky

I know how they feel because I was once one of them. It sucked - but we simply can't provide impenetrable protection at every overseas post that might come under such attack. Further, by international agreement, the local government is responsible for security outside the embassy walls. That's the case around the world with everyone's embassies - we provide external security for all foreign embassies within our borders, and so do the Russians, the Canadians, the Japanese, the Koreans, the Egyptians - that's the way it works. So anyone who blames Hillary for lax security at Benghazi is a CLUELESS JACKASS - aka Rush, Hannity, Coulter, etc...

• Mark F

As everyone well knows, all of lifes problems can be solved in a 49-second internet propaganda video.

What I want to know is - who gets the blame for 2002 when the U.S. Consulate In Karachi, Pakistan was attacked with 10 Killed and, 51 Injured?

Or in 2004 when the U.S. Embassy was bombed In Uzbekistan with 2 Killed, 9 Injured?

Or again in 2004 when gunmen stormed the U.S. Consulate In Saudi Arabia with 8 Killed?

Or in 2006 when armed men attacked the U.S. Embassy In Syria resulting in 1 Killed and several injured?

Or in 2007 when a grenade was launched into U.S. Embassy in Athens?

Or in 2008 when rioters set fire to the U.S. Embassy In Serbia?

Or again in 2008 when 10 people were killed in bombings at the U.S. Embassy in Yemen?

Crack that whip

Give the past a slip

Step on a crack

Break your momma's back

When a problem comes along

You must whip it

Before the cream sets out too long

You must whip it

When something's goin' wrong

You must whip it

Now whip it

Into shape

Shape it up

Get straight

Go forward

Move ahead

Try to detect it

It's not too late

To whip it

Whip it good

Obama hates America

i'm sure they too realize the attacks were a false flag operation by israelis . they dressed up a few operatives to look like locals , killed our ambassador then blamed ' radical muslims ' in an effort to sway the US election to war hawk romney who would continue to finance and fight THEIR war against muslims for them . i'm so glad obama is not falling for the BS .

• Peter
  • A :)

one of my professors brother in law died in that tragedy. its personal -.-

they got screwed over