I live in Russia and faced lawlessness. In Russia, all advised to quit the case. What advice would you give?

I live in Russia and faced lawlessness. In Russia, all advised to quit the case. What advice would you give? In 2009, we got a new apartment in Moscow on the program of demolition of dilapidated housing. What happened was that we were only able to convert large things. The remaining valuables and money would... show more I live in Russia and faced lawlessness. In Russia, all advised to quit the case. What advice would you give?

In 2009, we got a new apartment in Moscow on the program of demolition of dilapidated housing. What happened was that we were only able to convert large things. The remaining valuables and money would pick up after the installation of the new apartment door (the door was previously viewing and the keys could be someone else). Moscow government gave an order to hold protective measures.
We found that our door was installed a new lock on the door was opening. Through him, we saw that our stuff is not there. There were other people's carpets and stuff. We called the police. They came detained people who were in the apartment. These were the employees of the municipality (janitor from the Commonwealth of Independent States). Just as the police searched the entire house, and detained more than 20 people. We drove to the police station. Wrote a statement about the loss of property. It happened from 14:00 to 00:00. All this time we were in the police force. (The police on us very much screamed, criticized, why we have not taken the things we are forced to write a statement dictated - by their shape as they said at the same time .. as it turned out that in this way they wanted to cover their tracks.) Police as it turned out all the detainees released, for the reason that they did not have passports. We sued the prefecture (that they did not fulfill their obligation to protect) - of course the judge was on their side. The point was and is still in the prosecutor's office. Police support prefecture prefecture trying to shield the police .. Police threaten us, makes that we no longer have sued. Are there any international organizations that can affect. How can we protect? :(

p.s. Sorry for my English. :(
1 answer 1