What are good korean drama with romance?

I've watched many of the popular dramas such as First prince of coffee shop, goong, full house, sassy girl, secret garden, to the beautiful you, boys over flowers, playful kiss, dream high, faith, city hunter, personal taste, my girlfriend is a nine tail fox, to the beautiful you... These are the ones i... show more I've watched many of the popular dramas such as First prince of coffee shop, goong, full house, sassy girl, secret garden, to the beautiful you, boys over flowers, playful kiss, dream high, faith, city hunter, personal taste, my girlfriend is a nine tail fox, to the beautiful you...

These are the ones i remember now... I usually watch k drama when I'm in a certain mood where I crave that romance you dont usually see in western shows. Anyways, if you can suggest something with a brief summary or description (gender bending, highschool, music, historical, time travel, etc...), that would be fantastic!

PS I loved the romance in Dream High! If you can suggest a drama that has a triangle such as this, it would be great!
1 answer 1