Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 7 years ago

How do Muslims expect us to judge them favorably when there is so much evidence like this?

Bing/Google search “civil wars in the world” and determine where they are being fought; then research each civil war and determine who is fighting in them. The results are startling: 90% involve one combatant-religion -- Islam. Muslim extremists fight in China, Russia, Bosnia, Cyprus, Macedonia, Israel, Pakistan, India, Indonesia-Ambon & Halmarhera, Côte d'Ivoire, Kashmir, Algeria, Mauritania, Morocco, Tunisia, Sudan, Ethiopia, Kosovo, Bosnia, Kurdistan, Kirghizia, Nigeria, Philippines, Somalia, Turkey, Chechnya, Sudan, Yemen, Thailand, Uganda, Azerbaijan, Mali, Chad, Libya, Bangladesh, East Timor.

It therefore should not surprise us when we read news like this:

-3/11/10 Deutsche Presse, Thailand: Muslim separatists have caused 4,000 people to die in clashes, bombings, revenge killings and beheadings in the troubled region, which borders Malaysia. Of the 300,000 Thai Buddhists who lived in the region, 70,000 have left since Muslims started the civil war in 2004.

-8/20/10 AsiaNews, Kashmir: Extremist Muslims are demanding Sikhs convert or leave.

-10/4/11 AFP news, Philippines: Muslims are waging civil war to make a Muslim homeland in Mindanao causing the deaths of an estimated 150,000 people over more than four decades.

-9/8/11 http://tribune.com.pk/story/247877/turki… International Herald Tribune: Uighur Sheikh Abdul Damla leads jihad for a united ‘Turkistan’ which is Chinese land the Muslims want.

-12/23/12 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion… Christian faces being wiped out of the “biblical heartlands” in the Middle East because of mounting persecution of worshippers, according to a new report.

-2011 FBI Annual Report on Terrorism, http://www.nctc.gov/docs/2011_NCTC_Annua… page 11: Of 12,533 deaths attributed to terrorism 77 were attributed to Neo-Nazi, fascist or white supremacists; 8,886 were attributed to Muslim extremists.

-1/29/07 Daily Telegraph UK: 40% of Muslims, ages 16 to 24, want Sharia law; 13% admire al-Qaeda; 36% believe apostates should be executed; 75% believe that women should wear veils.

-5/22/07 Reuters: 25% of young American Muslims believe in suicide bombings to fight the West.

-7/27/08 Sunday Times UK: 33% of Muslim students support killing for Islam; 33% want world Islamic law.

-http://www.civitas.org.uk/pdf/ShariaLawO… 36% of young UK Muslims believe apostates should be killed.

-wikipedia: "The majority of Muslim scholars hold to the traditional view that apostasy is punishable by death or imprisonment until repentance..."

-3/3/09 http://www.sptimes.ru/index.php?story_id… St. Petersburg Times: Chechen President Kadyrov Defends Honor Killings

-3/8/10 Daily Telegraph: Sharia courts in Britain have already judged that a man may have up to four wives at any one time; that a wife has no property rights in the event of divorce; that a woman may not leave her home without her husband's consent; and that a woman cannot marry without the presence and permission of a male guardian.

-11/1/11 http://www.torontosun.com/2011/11/01/str… 35% Muslims living in Canada will not disown Al-Qaida; 62% wanted some form of Shariah law in Canada.

-November 2011 MacDonald-Laurier Institute poll of Canadian Muslims: Only 39% of respondents disagree strongly with the idea of introducing a Caliphate (world Sharia law); 75% want Sharia; 20,000 support Al Qaeda.

-12/3/11 Daily Mail, London: Muslim honor crimes increased 47% compared to 2009. The attacks included murder, mutilation, beatings, abduction and acid attacks.

-4/29/12 http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/a… Washington Times, Chechnya: Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov publicly announced that the dead women [found dead in forests] had “loose morals” and were rightfully shot by male relatives. He went on to describe women as the property of their husbands, and said their main role is to bear children.”

-4/22/12 Daily Telegraph, London: As many as 100,000 women in Britain have undergone female genital mutilations with medics in the UK offering to carry out the illegal procedure on girls as young as 10 it has been reported.

-12/23/12 The Sydney Morning Herald, http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/no-merriness-h… Australia: Sheikh Yahya Safi, the head imam at Lakemba Mosque [Australia's largest], has issued a fatwa against Christmas, warning followers it is a ''sin'' to even wish people a Merry Christmas.

-7/10/07 worldpress.org: Poll of Muslims in Egypt, Morocco, Pakistan and Indonesia indicates that 75% believe in strict application of Sharia law.

-2/08 United Nations Report (un.org/en/women/endviolence): Mainly in Muslims nations, over 130 million girls and women alive today have undergone FGM (Female Genital Mutilation); each year 2 million girls are subjected to FGM.

-The Freedom House rates the degree of freedom in all regions of the world. Its 2011 report rated the Middle East and North Africa 78% not free.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Muslimes are definatly picked on! Lol. They are a pious peace loving religion! Why would anyone want to upset them? I mean the Shias and Shiites are brothers, yes? Everyone just misunderstands the violence that they create, the wars they start even among themselves! No do not be harsh on these peace loving fanatics!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Before the creation of Israel, Muslims were the most peaceful people present on earth. But after the UK created Israel, gave Palestinian land to the Jews, and started oppressing and ethnically cleansing the palestinians, all hell broke lose. Thats exactly when the violence started. Palestinians are oppressed and even deprived of fresh water and the people of the countries that created Israel, didnt even know about this, or knew but was having double standards. I am in no way justifying the violence, but I think to make their point clear, a lot of Muslims today have taken the wrong path. Violence is never the answer, from either side.

• Rengle
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Islam, a religion of mercy, does not permit terrorism. In the Quran, God has said:

“God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers.” (Quran 60:8)

The Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, used to prohibit soldiers from killing women and children,[1] and he would advise them: “...Do not betray, do not be excessive, do not kill a newborn child.”[2] And he also said: “Whoever has killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise, though its fragrance is found for a span of forty years.”[3]

Also, the Prophet Muhammad has forbidden punishment with fire.[4]

He once listed murder as the second of the major sins,[5] and he even warned that on the Day of Judgment, “The first cases to be adjudicated between people on the Day of Judgment will be those of bloodshed.[6]”[7]

Muslims are even encouraged to be kind to animals and are forbidden to hurt them. Once the Prophet Muhammad said: “A woman was punished because she imprisoned a cat until it died. On account of this, she was doomed to Hell. While she imprisoned it, she did not give the cat food or drink, nor did she free it to eat the insects of the earth.”[8]

He also said that a man gave a very thirsty dog a drink, so God forgave his sins for this action. The Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, was asked, “Messenger of God, are we rewarded for kindness towards animals?” He said: “There is a reward for kindness to every living animal or human.”[9]

Additionally, while taking the life of an animal for food, Muslims are commanded to do so in a manner that causes the least amount of fright and suffering possible. The Prophet Muhammad said: “When you slaughter an animal, do so in the best way. One should sharpen his knife to reduce the suffering of the animal.”[10]

In light of these and other Islamic texts, the act of inciting terror in the hearts of defenseless civilians, the wholesale destruction of buildings and properties, the bombing and maiming of innocent men, women, and children are all forbidden and detestable acts according to Islam and the Muslims. Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy, and forgiveness, and the vast majority have nothing to do with the violent events some have associated with Muslims. If an individual Muslim were to commit an act of terrorism, this person would be guilty of violating the laws of Islam.

Source(s): Footnotes: [1] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1744, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #3015. [2] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1731, and Al-Tirmizi, #1408. [3] Narrated in Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #3166, and Ibn Majah, #2686. [4] Narrated in Abu-Dawood, #2675. [5] Narrated in Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #6871, and Saheeh Muslim, #88. [6] This means killing and injuring. [7] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1678, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #6533. [8] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #2422, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #2365. [9] This saying of Muhammad has been mentioned in more detail on this page. Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #2244, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #2466. [10] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1955, and Al-Tirmizi, #1409.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Judge ME based on MY actions because let's be honest, American government has caused a hell a lot of destructions in the world. As well as the British, French and other European countries. Just one example of this is the British and French FORCING the Aboriginals to leave their land and FORCING them to practise their traditions (now known as Canadian land). I know it's a old example, but ask the Aboriginal people how much they are still suffering or even just look at the Statistics, they have lowest life expectancy in Canada, lowest Literacy rate in Canada etc.

Another example, this man in Canada, KILLED/RAPED numerous women and guess what you people ignore his religion or his beliefs. For all we know he could be a Christian/Jew/ Atheist.

Stop being so ignorant. I can give you THOUSANDS of examples of what you people have done to the world and how you destroyed it and taken innocent lives. So relax, I don't judge you based on it.

I'm not asking for much, just judge me based on what I do.

Oh and if you want more examples of non-muslims committing crimes., just let me know. I'll give you PAGES and PAGES.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • abjad
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Know Islam before Knowing Muslims.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

sura 8:7 allah wishes to confirm his words--- wipe the infidels out to the last;;; sura 9:5 when the scared months for fighting are past. fight and kill the non-believers wherever you find them. take them hostage, torture them and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war. these are just two of dozens of sura like these but for some reason muslims don't have a clue they exist but claim they have read the quran.

• 7 years ago

I dont expect you to judge me at all, I dont give a flying **** about your opinion on me. I do expect you to treat me as a human being.

• 7 years ago

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. You can't judge one on the actions of another; I believe it to be ignorance at its best.

• 7 years ago

And evidence is? from your Moth?/ Ahh?

Give us a fact next time.

• 7 years ago

We don't expect you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.