Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

alabama hostage taker is anti-obama. no kidding?

Update:

The chief confirmed that Dykes held anti-government views, as described by multiple neighbors.

"He’s against the government — starting with Obama on down." He said the FBI, which was leading the standoff, had reason to believe that the bus driver’s shooting was a hate crime.

"He doesn’t like law enforcement or the government telling him what to do," Arrington said. "He’s just a loner."

Update 2:

Most everyone is except the college kids and minorities...says your imagination

Update 3:

jared laughner is a big fan of the gold standard

Update 4:

the corporate media has not focused on his anti-obama views

Update 5:

ou812, are you from alabama?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Greg
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

REALLY???

Who would have guessed that the loon who shoots a school bus driver and kidnaps a disabled kid.... and then goes back to his "Armageddon bunker" was a Reich wing, gun-toting, religious nut??

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

So, what does "anti-government" mean anyway? The anti-globalism protesters are anti-government, and nobody would call them right wing.

There is otherwise no indications or information that indicates his politics.

There are lots of anecdotal stories told by his neighbors that indicate he is just plain old nuts.

Why do so many leftists feel the need to claim this nut is a conservative? They tried that with Jared Loughner, and that was an epic fail.

- aside - I also wonder if what the media are so giddily calling a "bunker" is actually just a root cellar.

• 3 years ago

He had to protest gun administration, that's what I heard interior the 1st days of the hostage undertaking. that's a splash exciting however why he asked for a particular age boy (on the bus in the previous he shot the driving force he asked for 2 infants elderly 7-8). satisfied to pay attention it is over! ultimate needs to the little toddler. <3

• 7 years ago

Dykes is a typical gun nut who was just exercising his 2nd amendment rights ... I'll bet anything he's also a card carrying member of the NRA ... !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

This is the same Media who told you that Randy Weaver, his wife and 3 kids were religious fanatics who were staunch nazis and deserved to be shot in the head while holding their newborn baby.

This is the same Media who told you that the ATF was fully justified in burning down those crazies in Waco Texas and that their religion required them to die.

This is the same Media who told you that Hutaree were Right Wing Extremists that planned to execute cops, planned a rebellion and sacrificed goats to Satan.

-when will people like you learn?

• 7 years ago

He was apparently anti-neigbor and anti-police as well.

Not to mention anti school bus driver.

• pdooma
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Where were the police?

He'd shot at people before. He's threatened to shoot people.

This is enforcing laws on the books??

• RJC
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Most everyone is except the college kids and minorities.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Lee Harvey Oswald was a left-winger. So was Jared Loughner. See, I can stereotype too.

• 7 years ago

He's a criminal. I don't give a damn what his politics are.

Imagination that one Lib.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.