I have TWO questions about Monsieur Leonardo DiCaprio..?

1.- Why do you think the Academy didn't nominate him for Best Supporting Actor

I mean, the Golden Globes did nominate him for his role in Django, and I think he did a TERRIFIC JOB. I was glad Christoph won the GG, but I was expecting not only a nomination for DiCaprio at the oscars, but a certain win.

So why do you think the academy passed on him (AS ALWAYS)?!

2.- I'm a man, but I feel DANGEROUSLY attracted to Leonardo DiCaprio

They have said Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Bradley Cooper and Ryan Gosling are some of the most sexiest men alive. Well, i think they're good looking, but the one...the ONLY ONE...who has come to my mind as the "sexiest man alive" is Leonardo DiCaprio. I'm straight, yes, and yes, when I look at actors like Pitt or Cruise I must admit they are good looking, because they are and that's a fact, it doesn't mean I'm gay at all. BUT, Leo is different. Leo is the only one who is not only good looking, and I cannot look at him straight minded (if you know what I mean :P)

So, do you know why do I feel like this ONLY for Leonardo DiCaprio?

Favorite Answer

1. I honestly can't explain this one. I thought DiCaprio was better than the other four I saw (didn't see The Master). The Academy has always been weird about him, though, kind of like they are with Spielberg. It's almost like they see him as too mainstream popular to reward, even when he deserves it.

2. I'm a little worried that you say you're "dangerously" attracted to anyone. LOL! But honestly, someone can see sex appeal in a member of the sex they aren't attracted to. In this case, it's called a man crush, and it's very common.

See definition #4 on Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Man...

A strong and extremely complicated positive emotion that a straight male feels towards another male. It is by no means homosexual, although it could possibly involve some degree of sexual attraction. This is not the type of sexual attraction that one would actually pursue; it is merely a complex sort of desire out of "fantasy" that is driven by jealousy and/or great admiration.

A 'man crush' can basically be described as not a homosexual lust, but a human lust.

• Concerned6 years agoReport

The Academy never nominates extreme racist characters, child abusers, etc.

I love Leonardo DiCaprio, he's constantly getting snubbed for some reason though. I feel like the academy has some sort of vendetta against him though. He's a phenomenal actor, one of the best, and he should have a few Oscar's by now. Maybe he'll get one for the Great Gatsby next year, it looks like it's going to be great.

Yes my panties get wet too every time I see Leonardo DiCaprio but I don't know why the academy didn't nominate him for Best Supporting Actor. Have you seen him in J. Edgar?

1) the academy sucks! many directors, actors, musicians etc. haven't received an oscar when they deserve it.

2) you have a celebrity man crush, this doesn't mean that you are gay. is common have a celebrity crush of the same sex :) in any case dicaprio isn't only beautiful, is also a good actor so probably you also regard with esteem his work :)

1. They didn't like Calvin Candie's racism. It was too scary for the censors.

2. I know what you mean. I squeal whenever I see Leo. He is simply one of the sexiest people alive. And he is gorgeous - perhaps too gorgeous for this planet.