Where can I download a chrome plugin that will download youtube videos?

I need access to a raw download of a plugin that will download videos from youtube or a way to download the videos that is java and adware free. No spam please!
Update: The google web store does not allow publishers to upload plugins that download youtube videos. The new chrome will not let you auto-install a plugin from anywhere besides the google webstore. You have to download the plugin and manually install it. There aren't any plugins listed at the google store that I know... show more The google web store does not allow publishers to upload plugins that download youtube videos. The new chrome will not let you auto-install a plugin from anywhere besides the google webstore. You have to download the plugin and manually install it. There aren't any plugins listed at the google store that I know of that do this.