What are some good games to get from Xbox Live.?

I'm gonna get a Black Ops 2 Season Pass tomorrow (because that's the only way to get Nuketown Zombies if you didn't get one of the special edition games). That said, I have 2600 Microsoft Points saved up that were gonna go towards the Revolution DLC Friday when I don't have class or work. What are some good games to look at downloading that are available on Xbox Live and I can get for 2600 MS Points or less. And don't suggest Minecraft. That is the stupidest looking game I've ever seen.

@Benjamin

I like FPS, TPS, RPG, Action/Adventure, & Racing games. Minecraft doesn't belong to any of those genres and looks boring as hell. So yeah, kiss my @$$.

Favorite Answer

Ignore the minecraft fanatics. Get The Walking Dead, its incredible. Minecraft is fun, but gets boring really fast if you dont want to put hours and hours of time into it.

Source(s): Personal Preference

Minecraft

Don't laugh but Gta san andreas, It was the best game ive ever played. Its definitely worth it.

What???? You like cod but think minecraft is stupid. You sir are not a gamer.