Rosetta Stone- HELP PLEASE- I keep getting "fatal error 1141", VERY frustrated ?

I just received Rosetta Stone in the mail. I'm not sure if it matters but it's the Spanish Level 1 Latin America version. I read the directions and installed the application cd. Then it said to run the software and choose "Add a Language Level" before inserting the language cd. However, when I... show more I just received Rosetta Stone in the mail. I'm not sure if it matters but it's the Spanish Level 1 Latin America version.
I read the directions and installed the application cd. Then it said to run the software and choose "Add a Language Level" before inserting the language cd. However, when I tried to run the software to choose the language level, a big error message that said "fatal error: 1141" popped up.
I googled the error and saw that it could be three things-
1. My antivirus is blocking it
2. I need to restart my computer or
3. I need to go to start-services- find rosetta stone and change it to automatic/start.

Okay so heres the issue - I restarted my computer first and still got the error. So then I tried to make sure my antivirus wasn't blocking it and I couldn't figure out how to check but I really don't think that's the problem because I've installed MANY programs on my computer in the past and my antivirus has never been an issue- I have McAfee by the way. Not sure if it makes a difference.
So then I figured I would try the services thing but Rosetta Stone was not on the list of programs on my computer. I tried to install it again (it never asked me to uninstall before reinstalling which I thought was weird, but anyways-) and I still got the same error.

Someone PLEASE help me, I need this to work.
I'm in a beginner level college Spanish course and I'm rapidly falling behind because I'm just not getting it and this program is basically my last hope. I need it to work.

THANK YOU in advance, I appreciate any suggestions.