What is GCSE Health & Social Care?

I want to either become an ICT teacher or a social worker when I leave school. I'm in year 9 and choosing my options soon. ICT is an optional subject but it will obviously help me in the future (If I choose to go in to teaching) and I enjoy it, and I am reasonably good at it. Health and Social care is... show more I want to either become an ICT teacher or a social worker when I leave school. I'm in year 9 and choosing my options soon.

ICT is an optional subject but it will obviously help me in the future (If I choose to go in to teaching) and I enjoy it, and I am reasonably good at it.
Health and Social care is something I've never done before, but I am guessing it will help me if I go to the social working job.

So....
What actually is H&S? Like, what do you study? What does the subject cover?
Also to anyone who is currently studying the subject at GCSE...is it hard?
Any former studiers, could you please tell me if the GCSE is difficult?

Sorry If I asked a bit too many questions!
Update: I need one more subject and a reserve subject. I have chosen ICT, Health and Social Care and I need another one! What else could help me, or what other GCSEs do these jobs require? I also need a reserve subject