Just found out I am pregnant and now it's too late for Aflac. What options do I have in the state of PA?

This was an unexpected event as I have been trying for years, but I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. I know I will have unpaid leave at work, but that obviously does not help my situation, as my husband does not make enough to support just me and the baby after it is born. Besides saving like crazy for the next few months, is there anything else that can be done state/organization wise?

Thank you for your help!

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    I don't know about the state but maybe your husband could get 2 jobs to help. The government can't keep supporting everyone in the country, even though that's what they want you to believe.

    I'm sure there are programs that will help you with formula and things like that. Call your county health department. Our county health department has several programs to help families. However, our health department also has had to cut a lot of their programs because the government cannot afford to fund them anymore.

  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

    No. You just have to save like crazy and cut back on all extra expenses.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.