I think my competitors are going elsewhere because the cost is lower. Should I reduce my costs?

I offer writing services and lately, I've noticed that my customers are going elsewhere. I have no idea how to find out about what my competitors are charging. Should I reduce my costs so that I have more business? I've had no income in the past month. I've been in business for a little over 10 years... show more I offer writing services and lately, I've noticed that my customers are going elsewhere. I have no idea how to find out about what my competitors are charging. Should I reduce my costs so that I have more business? I've had no income in the past month. I've been in business for a little over 10 years and I'm panicking. If I reduce my costs, it will maybe make me look as though the service I offer isn't worth as much as what I was asking. Help!