Yeast Infection/Bacterial Infection problems?

While I was pregnant with my son, Nathan, I got a really bad yeast infection that my OBGYN couldn't treat properly because the medications could have interfered with my pregnancy. It got really bad. I would sit a certain way and my outer labias would tear. By the end I had about twenty tears at one time. The... show more While I was pregnant with my son, Nathan, I got a really bad yeast infection that my OBGYN couldn't treat properly because the medications could have interfered with my pregnancy. It got really bad. I would sit a certain way and my outer labias would tear. By the end I had about twenty tears at one time. The skin would just rip apart an bleed. It was extremely painful. After I had Nathan it was properly treated but it's been an ongoing battle for the past two years since he's been born to balance the two bacteria that allow for a happy/healthy vagina. For the past two years I've bounced from bacterial infections to yeast infections and though I have a cavalcade of medications for both infections, the cause for the unbalance goes unrecognized.
I've seen many doctors and specialists, with chronically swollen vestibular bulbs it causes secret, but significant, problems in my sex life with my husband, but nothing has been able to fix the problem. At this point I just want this problem to be fixed and over with. I am hoping that someone out there has known of this problem or, unfortunately, could relate with me and could offer some advice or a possible diagnosis.
Please, no trolling or bashing, this is a serious issue and problem and I'm asking desperately for sincere help.
Thanks!