Where can I find reliable stats on the total income of the USA?

All I can seem to find are averages and groups, or info that's clearly wrong (like $12 billion, which is Way too low). I am looking for the total amount of personal income made by all Americans in one year, say 2011. I thought the IRS website would have this, but I can only find divided information there, not... show more All I can seem to find are averages and groups, or info that's clearly wrong (like $12 billion, which is Way too low). I am looking for the total amount of personal income made by all Americans in one year, say 2011. I thought the IRS website would have this, but I can only find divided information there, not the total. I'm sure their database must include the total gross income that was reported somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Of course, this would be missing the info from people whose income was so low they didn't have to file, but there's probably no way to find that out. A separate total of profits made by businesses would be cool too, but not mixed together like GDP. I came across an estimate of $9 trillion, which sounds reasonable for total personal income, but can't find any authoritative sites to confirm it. Does anyone know of a legit site that has this info?

PS- please don't bother directing me to a Fox "news" site or anything like that. I'm looking for facts, not fantasy.