Mintie
Mintie asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 7 years ago

** WDYT of this Sibset? **?

What do you think of this sibset? Most middle names have a meaning to me and/or my partner. Rate and comment.

★Emmett James Walter "Mett"

❀Amalia Lucie Rose "Mia" (PRN Am-a-lee-a)

★Alexander Owen Jericho "Xander"

★Leon Zachary Beau "Leo"

❀Natalia Esmé June "Tahlia"

★Dominic Rory Tate "Dom"

I am pretty set on my names however I feel that I do need to do some tweeks (Not happy with Tate and always on the search for something that could replace Zachary. Any suggestions on these two?)

BQ:

Using one or more of my names (below) in each childs name what would you name 4 boys and 2 girls? You don't need to use the names how I have used them I.E Alexander Emmett Reed.

BOYS:

★Emmett James Walter "Mett"

★Alexander Owen Jericho "Xander"

★Leon Zachary Ryan "Leo"

★Dominic Rory Beau "Dom"

★Elijah Jeffrey Tate "Eli"

★Henry Xavier Flynn *Ry*

GIRLS:

❀Emilia Lucie Rose "Mila"

❀Amalia Lucie Rose "Mia"

❀Natalia Esmé June "Tahlia"

❀Belinda Harlow Grace "Bella"

❀Liliana Charlotte Grace "Lily"

❀Delilah Vivienne Audrey "Lilah"

You don't have to do the BQ but it will help if you want Best Answer.

• ☠_
    Favorite Answer

Emmett James Walter 9/10

I love the name Emmett to me it is myserious sounding and uncommon, I love James too and dont care for Walter but I do have to admit this name has a great flow.

Amalia Lucie Rose 7/10

I dont really like Amalia I think alot of people would mispronounce it too which is anoying, i would much prefer Amelia. I dont mind the names Lucie and Rose. There is a nice flow to this name overall.

Alexander Owen Jericho 10/10

Absolutley love the way this name sounds together.

Leon Zachary Beau 6/10

I like the name Leon i think its adorable and i have always liked the name Zachary and dont mind Beau as a middle name. I think it would flow better as Zachary Leon Beau.

Natalia Esme June 10/10

I have always loved the name Natalia and like the nickname Thalia. Esme is a gorgeous and girly name. June flows well.

Dominic Rory Tate 10/10

Absolutley love it!

I am not big on two middle names for myself, but I think you have some great ideas and I see how they are meaningful. I like most of your options, but my two favorite are the first two, very cute :). I can't think of any to replace Tate or Zachary for some reason, I am not very good at getting a good flow with multiple middle names.

BQ:

Boy1: Emmett James (I think that is great)

Boy 2: Zachary Tate

Boy 3: Elijah Owen

Boy 4: Jericho Flynn

Girl 1: Liliana Grace

Girl 2: Emilia or Amalia Rose

Sorry again I am not a lot of help with the double middle name part. I think you have some really nice options already. Best of luck :)