Which "A" name do you prefer?

•Ari Fitzwilliam Jude - "Are-ree"

•Adriel Fitzwilliam Jude - "Add-dree-el"

•Ambrose Fitzwilliam Jude - "Am-broze"

I have absolutely no interest in "they're gay", "they're feminine" or "he'll be teased" comments so please don't bother leaving them. And while I don't mind if you dislike or even hate them all, they're perfectly acceptable names in my area so please take that into consideration. Thanks in advance.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My favourite is Ari Fitzwilliam Jude. It has good rhythm with the syllables, and Ari is my favourite first name of the three. Adriel Fitzwilliam Jude is too long and top-heavy, and while Ambrose Fitzwilliam Jude has the same amount of syllables as Ari FJ, it doesn't flow as well.

• 7 years ago

Ambrose Fitzwilliam Jude

• Mintie
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Ambrose Fitzwilliam Jude

Ari sounds too nicknamey and Adriel although interesting isn't "charming" in my opinion. Ambrose sounds strong, charming and I can imagine it on a child, teen and adult.

• 7 years ago

I still like Ambrose Fitzwilliam Jude best. :)

Second fave would be Adriel!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Adriel is my favourite, but I adore Fitzwilliam and Jude so much, that I think Fitzwilliam Jude Adriel would be so much better!

- Ella :)

• 7 years ago

Ari, then Ambrose, then Adriel. They are all unique-sounding and quite beautiful in their own way. I don't think he would be teased, as I know of so many weirder names than these. I would go with Ari, it sounds really beautiful. ♥

• 7 years ago

Adriel, it sounds strong, and is uncommon enough that he wont have seven other kids with the same name in his kindergarten. Whatever name you pick will be perfect for your sweet baby. Best of luck as you enter into this new part of your life.

• Grin
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Ari

• 7 years ago

Adriel who cares what others think being unique is awsome

• 7 years ago

My great great great uncle was named Ambrose, so we'll go with that choice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.