Which "A" name do you prefer?

•Ari Fitzwilliam Jude - "Are-ree"

•Adriel Fitzwilliam Jude - "Add-dree-el"

•Ambrose Fitzwilliam Jude - "Am-broze"

I have absolutely no interest in "they're gay", "they're feminine" or "he'll be teased" comments so please don't bother leaving them. And while I don't mind if you dislike or even hate them all, they're perfectly acceptable names in my area so please take that into consideration. Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

My favourite is Ari Fitzwilliam Jude. It has good rhythm with the syllables, and Ari is my favourite first name of the three. Adriel Fitzwilliam Jude is too long and top-heavy, and while Ambrose Fitzwilliam Jude has the same amount of syllables as Ari FJ, it doesn't flow as well.

Ambrose Fitzwilliam Jude

• Mintie

Ambrose Fitzwilliam Jude

Ari sounds too nicknamey and Adriel although interesting isn't "charming" in my opinion. Ambrose sounds strong, charming and I can imagine it on a child, teen and adult.

I still like Ambrose Fitzwilliam Jude best. :)

Second fave would be Adriel!

Adriel is my favourite, but I adore Fitzwilliam and Jude so much, that I think Fitzwilliam Jude Adriel would be so much better!

- Ella :)

Ari, then Ambrose, then Adriel. They are all unique-sounding and quite beautiful in their own way. I don't think he would be teased, as I know of so many weirder names than these. I would go with Ari, it sounds really beautiful. ♥

Adriel, it sounds strong, and is uncommon enough that he wont have seven other kids with the same name in his kindergarten. Whatever name you pick will be perfect for your sweet baby. Best of luck as you enter into this new part of your life.

• Grin

Ari

Adriel who cares what others think being unique is awsome

My great great great uncle was named Ambrose, so we'll go with that choice.