Tips for a thigh gap?

wanna get a thigh gap before June, so I need tips. I'm 14, I'm 5'0, and I weigh 113 lbs. I started on Monday and I've only been eating 500 calories per day and I walk 3 miles a day on the treadmill. I cut off soda and junk food. Is there any more tips on how to get one?

Okay, so that's how my thighs look right now and I feel like there to big.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92707746@N05/84289588...

Favorite Answer

Try leg lifts, squats, or lunges

Honey- you're a tiny little factor! If you wish to get thigh gaps you most likely must eat greater than 500 calories a day. That is not healthful to consume that little. You must be consuming proteins, greens and fruits. Just right job chopping out all of the junk food though.

Good grief you are setting yourself up for a world of health problems if you are only eating 500 calories a day.

Furthermore, a thigh gap is overrated. Even famous women on magazines have to have them airbrushed in.

• R D

You can't 'get' a thigh gap. You are either born with one, or you're not. It's a genetic thing, not a diet-and-exercise thing.

Source(s): Just me.