Milad
Milad asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Tips for a thigh gap?

I wanna get a thigh gap before June, so I need tips. I'm 14, I'm 5'0, and I weigh 113 lbs. I started on Monday and I've only been eating 500 calories per day and I walk 3 miles a day on the treadmill. I cut off soda and junk food. Is there any more tips on how to get one?

Okay, so that's how my thighs look right now and I feel like there to big.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92707746@N05/84289588...

• R D
    Favorite Answer

You can't 'get' a thigh gap. You are either born with one, or you're not. It's a genetic thing, not a diet-and-exercise thing.

Source(s): Just me.

Honey- You are a tiny little thing! If you want to get thigh gaps you certainly need to eat more than 500 calories a day. That is not healthy to eat that little. You should be eating proteins, vegetables and fruits. Good job cutting out all the junk food though.

• ?

You prob didn't know this but if you don't eat a lot, you actually GAIN weight rather than losing it. Also, you'll get really weak with only 500 calories; i mean, that's CRAZY. the healthy and best way to lose weight is eat somewhere around 1200-1700. Also, do some pilates. If you look on youtube, "pop pilates legs" you'll get some results. A warning though: the exercises burn ALOT so be prepared!

Excellent grief you're atmosphere your self up for a global of wellbeing problems if you are only consuming 500 energy a day. Furthermore, a thigh hole is overrated. Even noted ladies on magazines must have them airbrushed in.

• alyson

you're perfect.

but if you want to lose weight, which is what you need to do to get a thigh gap, just eat healthier and workout a lot. preferable cardio and a little bit of weights on your legs. low weight(5-15 lb) high reps.

walking isnt going to help you get a thigh gap that quick. you need to run. try running 1.5 miles for now then slowly increase. by feb 10 you should go to 2 miles, feb 25 try 3. or you can go at a slower pace. but set your goal to make it to 5 miles one day.

oh and dont do pilates...it makes you have really bulky stomach muscles instead of the kind of stomach with the nice curve on the sides. like it builds your side stomach muscles..not cute.

omg and please eat more. 500 calories a day is not healthy and its only going to make you GAIN WEIGHT. trust me ive done it !! and your going to end up with no curves which is not sexy or cute at all ! trust me guys like girls with a nice butt, boobs, and hips. you aren't gonna get it by starving yourself, which is what you are doing. try to eat 1,200-1,500 calories a day for the best healthy weight loss. oh and if you eat that little you are going to end up with stretch marks. and you are probably going to quit in a couple days ,weeks maybe. your hair is gonna suck and so are your nails. you just wont look good omg please trust me because ive been in your shoes!! im 14 too. and when i did what youre doing it didnt work ! but im doing what i said now and i look soooo much better. hear meee ouuutt! im trying to save you lol .i hope i helped you !!

I think your legs look amazing how they are!

If you feel like you need to do anything, just tone them (not that they need it.)

I'm 20 year old, and my age must have missed the 'need for a thigh gap' phase. So many young girls on here are asking this same question.