Upgrading a General Discharge (Under honorable Conditions) to Honorable?

I was discharged (Feb 2010) for patterns of misconduct (Showing up to formation late, not showing up at all). A year later the VA has granted me 50% for sleep apnea + 50% for depression, and now they're reviewing my claim for narcolepsy since I was diagnosed with that as well. Since then VA Advocates have... show more I was discharged (Feb 2010) for patterns of misconduct (Showing up to formation late, not showing up at all).
A year later the VA has granted me 50% for sleep apnea + 50% for depression, and now they're reviewing my claim for narcolepsy since I was diagnosed with that as well.

Since then VA Advocates have helped me "Back Track" these findings as the reasons why I couldn't show up to formation on time (Showing up to formation on time is the only reasons why I have been demoted twice and then discharged).

I was in the process of a MEB, but somehow the commanders papes went to the Colonel faster than the MEB papers did, and thus being released with a General Discharge.

I have had no incidents in my military life, or civilian life with alcohol, drugs, arrests. All of my counceling statements show that I was always found in my room asleep, or in my car sleeping from being too tired to even get out and go to my room in the barracks. I feel as if I was kicked out without a chance to find out what was wrong with me.

Would this be an "Unjustified" cause of why I was kicked out, and possibly have my discharge upgraded? or should I not even worry about it and keep recieving the monthly compensations I'm entitled to?