What type of dog is courage the cowardly dog?

Remover that show Courage the Cowardly Dog, what type of dog is he? It's been bugging me for a while now.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He is a generic dog. A lot of people say he is a mutt. The creators of Courage the Cowardly Dog never said to the public what breed he was. The most logical answer is that he was a mutt. Considering the fact Muriel found him abandoned on the streets. I love that show so much! Too bad they don't air it on TV as much as they used too.

Source(s): Me,Brain,Google,Personal expirence
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

The person above wasn't accurate calling Courage a Mutt, because in the episode "In remembrance of Courage's past", It was shown what Courage's Parent's look like and they were the same breed, therefore he is not a mutt. Muriel only found him on the streets, because his parent's were kidnapped and sent to the Moon.

I do agree that his species of dog was unmentioned, so it is a mystery as to what dog he is.

• 5 years ago

In a cartoon dogs quiz i took, states that he is a jack russel terrier

• 6 years ago

He seems to be like, considering how skinny, not furry, and scared of everything as he is, an Italian Greyhound.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

courage is generic because he's purple however mad dog in the mask episode is a doberman pinscher. If I had to guess with courage I'd say a beagle or something.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.