Do you think this is true about America?

Mit Romney=Racist side of america

Barack Obama=Good side of America

Romney- Hello Barack

Obama- Hello

Romney- So I see your hosting a little get together for Heat players?

Obama- Yes I am

Romney- What about that economy?

Obama- Believe it or not the economy is coming along very well, at least as much as I can help it. You know people like you, but ones in congress giving a hard times, not accepting my bills and stuff like that, so thats one reason why I take vocations, because most people in congress hate blacks and wants to make me look bad to 15% of America which is most whites and racist people but I look good to the minority and positive white people side of America which is the 85% because they know i'm trying to better our nation, not weaken it.Like that guy that went into that school and kill all those kids,because whites are starting to go though what blacks been going though all there life and they don't know how to handle it.

Romney- Wow when you say it like that it makes perfect since but the 15 and 85%?

Obama- Yes I am doing this for all of America but what I mean is most of America is minority no a days.

Romney- Well when you say it like that, I can see you a really good president. You have my respect Mr. President.

This is true, now let the rain of the haters fall upon this message.

Rest In Paradise Newtown kids and adults:

Charlotte Bacon, 6

Daniel Barden, 7

Olivia Engel, 6

Josephine Gay, 7

Ana Marquez-Greene, 6

Dylan Hockley, 6

Madeline Hsu, 6

Catherine Hubbard, 6

Chase Kowalski, 7

Jesse Lewis, 6

James Mattioli, 6

Grace McDonnell, 7

Emilie Parker, 6

Jack Pinto, 6

Noah Pozner, 6

Caroline Previdi, 6

Jessica Rekos, 6

Avielle Richman, 6

Benjamin Wheeler, 6

Allison Wyatt, 6

Rachel D'Avino, 29

Anne Marie Murphy, 52

Lauren Rousseau, 30

Mary Sherlach, 56

Victoria Soto, 27

Dawn Hocksprung, 47

Favorite Answer

What do those children have to do with your ignorance. Stop playing the race card, its getting old. I'm white, i am not racist, Barack Obama is just not the man for the job, he knows very little about economics and foreign policy.

Source(s): a very moderate liberal

After reading the first two lines of this, no.

Mitt Romney never said or did anything to imply that he is racist. If you call destroying the economy, rising unemployment, inflation, and increasing debt under Obama a good thing, you're incredibly misinformed.

No, it isn't. If anything, it's the other way around. But leave it to a liberal to use the death of these people, especially the kids, to advance his agenda. Follower of Rohm Emmanuel?

I wish Yahoo would limit the amount of characters in the "additional details" when you post a question. I don't have time to read a book.

• I do not agree.

Romney represents the Conservative side of America.

Obama represents the Liberal side of America.

Well done

yes indeed quite true

• RockIt

eh...awful, such degeneracy.