Alaina
Alaina asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

how likely am i to get pregnant from doing this?

my husband have sex about 2-3 times a week and i'm not on any birth control and we dont use condoms. The only precaution we really take is pulling out around ovulation time. My question is how likely am i to get pregnant from this? we have been doing this since i got my mirena out the end of october.

ive tried several birth controls and i have bad reactions to all of them. and im allergic to condoms. i have also heard that if used correctly the pull out method is as affective as a condom

• *Cara*

Pretty darn likely to get pregnant. The pull-out method does NOT work. If you don't want to get pregnant you need to use some kind of birth control.

• Jenny

very. you get latex free condoms - I am allergic to latex too. use polyurethane!

• Rayvin

it is not "if" but "when" .. accidents cause people--it only takes one good swimmer to do it

• David

didin,t work for my sis in law. four girls.