中文翻譯成英文? 翰林版英文 國三下的教學式講義怎麼寫?
ex:She said to me,I have prepared dinner
=she told me (that) she had prepared dinner
5.come up with+名詞 [想出,提出個計畫]
7. be filled with at this time of year[每年這個時刻]
翰林版英文 國三下的教學式講義 第一課
- 河小豚Lv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
Hanlin version English 3 first courses, this course teaches1. past perfect the basic concepts of difference and its now-completed2. past perfect general use time3. past perfect in the indirect quote the sentence to use [said told]ex:She said to me,I have prepared dinner=she told me (that) she had prepared dinner4.When+-subject 1+ the past simple, subject 2+-past perfect5.come up with+ noun [think, put forward a plan]6. subject 1+ slowed down. ... before+-subject 2+ the past7. be filled with at this time of year[this time of the year]8. virtual subject it gerund when subject usage
Imperial Edition English grade-teaching handouts under the first lesson
Extension by the above grammar help me translate:1. I told him that I had 2 wishes2. they said that they had arrived in New York3. He told his wife, he had to turn off gas4. when they 10:30 to department stores, already crowded with people5. an increasing number of people in Internet dating6. Finally, they came up with an idea to tease the bad guy7. the only thought in her mind, is to enter the best high school8. Since then, Ben will not write to her
- Anonymous7 years ago
1. I told him I had made two wishes.
2. They said they had arrived in New York.
3. He told his wife that he had turned off the gas.
4. When they got to the department store, there was already filled with people.
5. More and more people make friends on the Internet.
6. At last, they came up with an idea to fool that bad guy.
7. Entering the best high school is the only thing she got in her head.
8. It has been a time since Ben last written to her.
- violet tsaoLv 67 years ago
I told him I had made two wishes.
They said they had arrived in New York.
He told his wife he had turned off the gas.
When they got to the department store, there was already filled with people.
More and more people make friends on the Internet.
Finally, they came up with an idea to fool that bad guy.
Entering the best high school is the only thing she thinks in her mind.
Since then, Ben hasn't written to her.
- 7 years ago
I told him, I promised two wishes
They said they had arrived in New York
He told his wife, he has to turn off the gas
4 10:30 to department stores, there were already packed with people
More and more people making friends on the Internet
Finally, they came up with an idea to tease the bad guy
Her heart's only thought is to enter the best high school
Since then, Ben will no longer write to her