Any good korean dramas?
Okay, even I think I watched too many D:
List of dramas I've watched/is watching
Dream High 1&2
Boys before flowers
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
The Moon that embraces the sun
Panda and hedgehog
Flower boy next door
Fullhouse Take two
Punch (my first kdrama) :3
My girlfriend is a gumiho
Me too flower
Oh if you have any suggestions for any other asian dramas, let me know. :)
I watched - Japanese dramas
Kimi Ni Todoke
Nobuta wo produce (was my favorite)
- darkgirl01Lv 58 years agoFavorite Answer
Here's a list of a few Asian dramas that I've watched and enjoyed. Most the dramas are rom-com and some action rom-com.
• Princess Hours (Arranged Marriage) - arrange marriage between a crown prince and an ordinary high school student.
• Marry Me Mary (Contract Relationship) - she is forced to marry a guy her father wants, but to stop that from happening she convinces some other guy to pretend they're a married couple.
• Iljimae - a historical Robin Hood story, Yong acted as a hooligan in the marketplace by day but at night he was a thief who robbed corrupted government officials to give to the poor. After each robbery he left behind a painting depicting a plum tree branch to make his mark and was thus named Iljimae. His main purpose was to search for the owner of a specially designed sword which he saw as a child was used to kill his father, a loyal subject of the emperor.
• Tree Of Heaven - step siblings who are high school students fall in love, sad ending though.
• The Strongest K Pop Survival (Gender Bender) - similar to You're Beautiful, she dresses as a guy in order to join a male idol group. In the process, she meets Kang Woo Hyun, the ignorant and bad-tempered leader of boy band M2.
• Stars Falling From The Sky - suffers a huge tragedy and looses her parents, home, and is stuck with five younger siblings so she is forced to mature and ends up living with the guy who she has liked one sided for five years.
• Time Between Dog And Wolf - After his mother is brutally murdered in front of him by the Thai Qing Faction's gangster Mao, Lee Soo-hyun is adopted into NIS agent Kang Jung-ho’s family. 13 years later he becomes a NIS agent but when he fails his mission he fakes his death an become an undercover and takes revenge.
• My Girl (Contract Relationship / Cousins) - Funny and cute, he gets her to pretend she’s his missing cousin, whom his grandfather has been searching for. But soon their feelings for each other get in the way of their plans.
• Delightful Girl Choon Hyung (Forced Marriage) - Very cute <3 two high school students are forced to get married because of a misunderstanding.
• Full House (Contract Relationship) - Contract marriage between a messy aspiring script writer, Han Ji-eun and the famous actor with a bad temper and likes cleanliness, Lee Young-jae.
Here are a few more dramas.
• Queen Seon Deok
• The Return of Iljimae
• Creating Destiny
• Couple Fantasy
• Can You Hear My Heart
• My Name Is Kim Sam Soon
• Lie To Me (Contract Relationship)
• Protect The Boss
• Scent Of A Woman
• Wild Romance
• Will It Snow For Christmas
• Prosecutor Princess
• Bachelor's Vegetable Store
• Hello! Miss
• I'm A Flower Too
• Fashion King
• Myung Wol The Spy
• A Love To Kill
• Smile You
• God Of Study
• Baby Faced Beauty
• 1% Of Anything (Arranged Marriage)
• City Hall
• Love Marriage
• Live In Style
• Bad Love
• Witch: Yoo Hee
• Personal Taste
• My Princess
• The Greatest Love
• The King 2 Hearts (Arrange Marriage)
• Shining Inheritance
• Shut Flower Boy Band
• Snow Queen
• Winter Sonata
• Stairway to Heaven
• 49 Days
• Sungkyunkwan Scandal (Gender Bender)
• Oh! My Lady
• I do, I do
• A Gentleman's Dignity
• Bridal Mask
• Miss Ripley
• Sweet 18 (Arranged Marriage)
• Fugitive: Plan B
• Mawang / The Devil
• Athena: Goddess of War
• Autumn's Concerto
• Easy Fortune Happy Life (Arranged Marriage)
• Fated to Love You (One Night Stand/Forced Marriage)
• Skip Beat!
• Love or Bread
• My Lucky Star
• Romantic Princess
• Momo Love
• Love Keeps Going
• Miss No Good
• Prince Turns To Frog
• It Started with a Kiss 1 & 2
• Black and White
• Bull Fighting
• Express Boy
• Why Why Love
• Devil Beside You
• Black & White
• Yamato Nadeshiko shichi Henge
• Last Friends
• Nodame Cantabile
• Nobuta wo Produce
• Ouran High School Host Club (Gender Bender)
• Mendol (Gender Bender)
• Princess Princess D (Gender Bender)
• Tatta Hitotsu No Koi
• Kimi Wa Petto
• Hotaru No Hikari
• Attention Please!
• Proposal Daisakusen
• God Please Give Me More Time
• You Are My Pet
• Ikemen Desu Ne (Gender Bender & J version of he's Beautiful)
• Mei-chan No Shitsuji
• Tatta Hitotsu No Koi
• Inu O Kau To Iu Koto
• Maou / The Devil
• Tokyo Niwatsuki Ikkodate
• My Boss My Hero
• 1 Pound no Fukuin
• Bloody Monday 1 & 2
• One Million Stars Falling From The Sky
• Orthros No Inu
• Liar Game 1 & 2
• Koishite Akuma
Hope this helped. Enjoy!! ^_^
- 8 years ago
Hey, I don't think you've watched too many dramas at all! :)
I would recommend:
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band is the second installment to the Flower Boy series following Flower Boy Raymun Shop and preceding Flower Boy Next Door.
Also Full House is a good watch, though can be annoying at times.
Shining Inheritance and King 2 Hearts star Lee Seung Ki from MGIAG and these two dramas are in my top five. I seriously loved King2Hearts. It even made me cry cause the acting was so good and I really felt for the characters.
King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu is my current top drama staring Yoon Shi Yoon from MTF and FBND. It's really good, I love it. The evil characters really get my blood boiling too.
Stars Falling From the Sky is a really good drama (the main character is really immature but she grows up, which is part of why it's so good).
Others which are good: Reply 1997, School 2013, Innocent Man, I Miss You.
Non Korean dramas:
J: Hana Kimi, Ikemen desu ne, Koizora (sad).
T: ToGetHer, Devil Beside You, Fabulous Boys (not out yet, but version of YB).
I hope this helps you out. :)Source(s): mydramalist.com
- 8 years ago
You've watched a lot of the popular ones, but here's some, most of them are historical
Arang and the magistrate
Secret agent miss oh
Country princess (really strange, and old)
I am a flower to
I don't know how old you are, but a couple might be a to mature fir some, so look them up first, I watched them all on either Viki.com (or the app) or ceunchyroll
- Anonymous8 years ago
Flower Boy Next Door- A girl who has a tragic past and refuses to go outside.
You're Beautiful- A pair of twins help each other out. The girl twin goes to join a band as her brother because he is now in America. She falls in love with one of the band members.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous7 years ago
I want to write a list of dramas that you MUST WATCH,dramas that i think i haven't seen in any answer wrote here:
1. Take care of the young lady (my favorite korean romantic comedy) -with Yoon Eun Hye
Yoon Sang Hyun
2. I'm sorry,i love you (melodrama,romance) -with So Ji Sub
3. Thank you (melodrama,romance) -with Jang Hyuk
Gong Hyo Jin
4. Chuno (period,romance) -with Jang Hyuk
5. Brain (medical,romance) -with Shin Ha-Kyun
and some nice korean romantic comedies:
- Attic cat
- What's up fox?
- When it's at night
and some really good japanese dramas:
-Natsu no koi wa nijiiro ni kagayaku (with Matsumoto Jun)
-Long vacation (with Kimura Takuya)
-With love (with Takenouki Yutaka)
-Aishiteru to itte kure
-Koi no chikara
and some tawanese dramas:
-P.S. Man (romantic comedy)
-Miss Rose (romantic comedy)
and some other koream dramas that i really like(without 2013 dramas):
-Beautiful days (melodrama ,romance)
-Queen Inhyun's man (time travel,romantic comedy)
-The kingdom of the winds (period,romance)
Please enjoy watching them!
- 8 years ago
"My name is Kim Sam-soon" AKA "My lovely Kim Sam-soon" is, by far and wide, my favourite among the few I've watched.
It's funny while avoiding being too dramatic or syrupy.
The leading female character was born to play that role and nails it to perfection.
While obviously it isn't "The Sopranos", as far as K-dramas go this show doesn't treat people like kids but like real adults.
It would be great to find other romantic comedies like this one.
- Anonymous8 years ago
try innocent man