What is the scariest movie you have ever watched?

In your opinion, what is the scariest movie you have ever watched. Just curious.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Event Horizon.

• 7 years ago

The scariest movie I have ever seen was Left Behind...3? Yeah, I think it was the third one. Left Behind: World at War. I was shaking for a very long time afterwards. The reality of the whole thing just scared me to death.

• 7 years ago

JFKIII. Google it. It's on the net and it's about the who, what and where of the assassination of John Kennedy. When it happened, there were films that were shot and they played over and over and over. By the next morning some of what I had been watching had disappeared and was no longer available. There was a new story about how the bullet that killed Kennedy had travel through another person and that was just BS. It takes a great deal of power to do that. The movie gives the facts about the day I lost my innocence and realized my government had killed my president.

• 3 years ago

a million. Halloween 2. Nightmare On Elm street 3. Friday The thirteenth 4. Orphan 5. The Hils Run purple (on no account observed earlier yet I extremely have heard of it) 6. baby's Play (Any of those are humorous and frightening) 7. The masks Maker 8. the hoop 9. Paranormal pastime a million,2,3 10. One ignored call 11. something end, something end 2 12. observed a million,2,3,4,5,6,7 13. Trick-Or-take care of 14. My great Phsyco candy sixteen My great Physco candy sixteen 2 i'm able to shop on occurring all day. i like frightening video clips<3 i'm hoping I helped :) have relaxing :) And in case you bypass on google or youtube they have dissimilar cool frightening action picture suggestions. additionally one greater is something with dolls or ventriloquist dolls:) like lifeless scilence.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

More like attempted to watch... "The Exorcist". Each time I've tried to watch it, I end up listening to it instead because I get too scared to look. The fact that I always try to watch it on a stormy night doesn't help.

• 7 years ago

I'll answer this quickly before I go out: The Excorist..the orginal one from 1974. Hope you find the answer you're looking for soccergirl486!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Well soccergirl486, that's something I've also contemplated but will answer with the following: The Excorist..the orginal one from 1974. I hope this answers your question.

• Lefty
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

The Excorist..the orginal one from 1974.

• Grave Encounters or The Shining

• ME
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I have watched so many its too hard to say

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.