What is your favorite Godzilla movie and why?

i know alot of people out there may find the Godzilla movies very cheesy...but if your a fan of monster movies then there pretty awesome

my favorite was probably either Godzilla vs Destroyah because its much darker then the average Godzilla movie and at the end when baby Godzilla becomes the main Godzilla to carry on his dads legacy was pretty cool

OR Godzilla Final wars mostly because it paid great tribute to the entire Godzilla series

what is your favorite Godzilla film and why?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Destroy all Monsters and King Kong vs Godzilla will always have a special place in my heart because of how much i loved those movies as a kid.

but Godzilla Final Wars is just pure, unfiltered awesome. and it has the best soundtrack since Akira Ifukube retired.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Godzilla vs The Sea Monster it's just an all around entertaining film. Don't get me wrong I love most Godzilla movies, (I won't say all coz some of the showa era ones are beyond bad) but that one just always stood out to me. Maybe because it is the first one I can remember seeing?

• 7 years ago

When I was a young child i was literally obsessed with godzilla, but now I'm 16 and when I watch those old movies they're just so cheesy! Honestly don't hate me but my favorite is the American godzilla made around 2000 and I really can't wait for the new one coming up soon!

Source(s): Used to be a big fan
  • 7 years ago

Godzilla vs King Kong because the two titans go head to head

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • defoor
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Yeah, the first one is tremendous. i love what Shusuke Kaneko did with "Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: massive Monsters All-Out attack"(2001). His Gamera action pictures were impressive too.

• 7 years ago

Mothra VS. Godzilla (1964). I have no complaints about it.

• buster
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

The one with the two twin faerie girls who sang for Mothra. It was the only one of those horrible movies I had to go to because my brother and sister liked them that had a couple minutes that were somewhat less awful.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.