What colors look good with mint green?

I am redoing my room and painting my walls a light mint green. I want some accents on my wall and decorative items in my room, (pillows, frames, throws, ect.) what is a good color that goes well with mint green. I was thinking gold, will that look good? Thanks! Also and room decorating ideas or organizing tips?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i think silver and white will look good with mint green if you like cool colors, you can also make it look modern using those colors, but if you like warmer colors you can definitely go with gold and cream colored accents and make it more traditional. Hope i helped. Good luck with your room :)

Source(s): my walls are mint green :)
  • 8 years ago

Hi meghan. I think it goes well with light blue. It looks cool and vibrant. Yes, you must add decors on it. You can make DIY frames, curtains, hanging balls and other decors. Don't forget to put up a beautiful lightings or a mini-chandelier to accentuate the beauty of your room. Make sure that colors of your decors and your wall compliments. :) Just an idea!

• 8 years ago

Depends, you could go with brown and a darker pink, or baby blue and white.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Depend on your nature.

But yellow and light pink is best.

Source(s): icovaflex.co.nz
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Black and light pink will give you a tiffany and co look! Will look fabulous!

• 8 years ago

A pretty lavender will give you "pop" if that's what you are after.

• 8 years ago

brown

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.