Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 8 years ago

What do you think of this Chris Brown & Frank Ocean beef?

I think it's kinda corny because Frank Ocean tried to start something over a parking space, which resulted in Chris Brown responding back by fighting him. I think Frank Ocean should've kept his mouth shut because Chris Brown has serious anger issues and don't forget he's still on probation for beating up Rihanna.

So tell me what you guys think of this whole beef.

• Ellie
    Favorite Answer

Exactly! Chris is still on probation (1 year left) he wouldn't want to do or cause anything stupid to make it go higher. Yeah most of us know Chris Is a short tempered guy but frank prevented and blocked him from going. Chris had his right to defend himself. Frank asked for it in a way resulting his 'cut hands' (he needs to man up) and people think he's innocent just because of his sexuality but has nothing to do with it. (but It'll be brought up anyways) the grammys has become more intense lol I want miguel or chris to win now

• blank

Childish

Source(s): blank

Frank sucks and Chris Brown doesn't (pun not intended).