Bryce asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

Who will win Super Bowl 47?

Who will win?

Favorite Answer

Well since the ravens have a dominating defense with ray lewis, suggs, ed reed, and just about everybody else it will be tough for both the running and passing game but you also have to look at kapernick and his recieving options Crabtree, Moss, Davis, and of course his run game is also dominating. but Flacco also has torrey smith, Boldin, and ray race behind him. in the end, The Ravens will pull through.

I would like my green Bay Packers to win once more! But i don't feel were! I consider probably the most group to grain for the lock out is the brand new York Jets! That made it 2 straight to the AFC Champion sport I suppose hatwill make it again to the AFC Champion sport but this time I consider that going tremendous Bowl and win it! Had been for super Bowl forty six! B/c the season will have been we will be able to just lose so game! But when we do not need a NFL season that does mean that tremendous Bowl 46 by no means have been! Super Bowl forty six would get transfer to the 2012 Season then!

• Andy

Honestly as much as the experts think this is going to be a great super bowl, I have to think otherwise. I think Ravens have yet to face an offense that has been hitting on all cylinders and the 49ers win rather soundly 41-20. Don't ask me why but I think Colin Kapierneck is going to give the Ravens defense fits all night.

I think the Ravens will win 35-27. But I am chearing for the 49ers

49ers in overtime. Both teams are evenly matched on both sides of the ball. The Super Bowls for the last 15 years have been close with the exception of Bucs and Raiders. There has been 46 of them so the odds are that one will be overtime and it is most likely this year.

Baltimore 30

San Francisco 24

Last I saw the 49ers are 4.5 Point favorites to win. I always choose the DAWG with a spread of 3 or more.

Keapernick will fumble or throw a pick that will cost the 49ers the game. GO RAVENS!

The Ravens

49ers

• Cory

The Team with the most points.