Good games that are NOT Shooters (no FPS or TPS) for PS3?

List as many as you possibly can. I need something new to play that doesn't suck.

Nothing kiddie sorry. I've already played the Assassin's Creed series.

Best Answer

You should give El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron a try. It's a very unique game with gorgeous visuals. I will list some others. It won't be a complete list because I don't have much time. I can edit later if need be.

Enslaved: Odyssey To The West

RayMan: Origins

Folklore

Yakuza 4

3D Dot Game Heroes

Catherine

Stacking--PSN game

How about the Assassins Creed series or Batman Arkham City? Or Heavy Rain, God of War, Mortal Kombat and Little Big Planet(a little kiddy for my taste). There's always the super fun racing games... and sports games.

• Morzy

Hmm.. Well you've already excluded many games people consider "good". It's good to know I know what you've played before, though, I suppose.

Bioshock - Action/Story - plat

Heavy Rain - Emotional/Story - plat

Journey - Emotional - no plat

Trine - Story - plat

Trine 2 - Story - plat

Dishonored* - Adventure/Action/Story - plat - IS FPS view but NO GUNS(by choice)

SSX - Sports - plat - Try this. You liked Pure so maybe this will hit your note. Theres a demo in the Store.

BLEACH: Soul Resurection - Action/Story - plat - NO Multiplayer. It's all story. It's fighting, though(obviously).

*: Dishonored is all about timing and how you want to kill or not. If it wasn't FPS like AC then you wouldn't be able to do half the features in the game. You can play the game without killing anyone if you wish.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): Experience

Infamous 1 & 2. Fight Night? Tom Clancy's Double Agent? Naruto Shippunden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 or Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is coming out soon! Also I know you said you don't want a shooter but what about Hitman? It has guns in but you don't necessarily have to use weapons.

I'll suggest PSN available games, since not many people 'round here seem to do so.

The Last Guy

TMNT: Turtles in Time Reshelled

X-Men

Bejeweled 2

NAMCO Museum Essentials