Is there an IRS tax refund schedule for 2013 yet?

There seems to be a lot conflicting information about when the IRS will be sending tax refunds this year. Does anyone know of a current schedule?

Best Answer

The IRS began processing returns on January 30th and I filed my return through TurboTax and it says my return will be to me within 9-21 days.

Irs Tax Refund Schedule

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): irs tax refund schedule 2013 yet: https://tinyurl.im/yTB91

There will be no cycle chart this year. Almost everyone will receive their refund within 21 days, but usually way before the 21 days. For example: I filed with Turbo Tax on 1/23/2013, my returns were accepted early by the IRS on 1/26/2012, and my refund has now been approved with a direct deposit date of 2/4/2012.

• briana

Irs Refund Chart

The IRS is no longer publishing a refund schedule. The vast majority of returns will be processed on the new system this year. That system processes returns around the clock as they arrive and releases refunds 24 x 7 x 365, negating the benefit or need of a published refund processing schedule.

The IRS is only saying that 90% of all taxpayers should have their refund in hand in 21 days or less if they e-file and opt for direct deposit of their refund.

Early reports of some returns accepted early for testing purposes indicate that turnaround times may be faster than ever, with some folks getting their direct deposit within 48 hours or so of the acceptance message. Don't get your hopes up on that however, once the system is operating at full capacity beginning this Wednesday when the processing season opens formally.

To shed some light on the confusion I would like to inform everyone that every return is different. I filed 1/24 received by 1/25 accepted 1/27 wmr is still showing as processing although it was DD on 1/31. Again I must say that IRS systems are having glitches again. I spoke with them 1/31 in am and was told that it was barely received 1/31. What it comes down to many people put in the test batch will have this same issue some may not.

Source(s): Hours spent speaking with ignorant IRS agents

I filed my taxes on 1/10. Got accepted on 1/24. The tracker online says ill receive my refund on or before 2/21. I just called the IRS hotline and it said my refund is schedule for delivery on 2/1. You should call, the hotline gives you way more precise info than the online tracker. 1-877-777-4778.

Source(s): Experience

I was told like many ppl that once the irs. accepts your return you can expect a return in under 21 days.I filed 1/25/13 and checked 1/30/13 it said I will have it deposited on 2/1/13 like many other ppl.But there was no set schedule that I know of.Just hoping that this new found thing that's going on is speedy as it sounds.

As stated by others, I believe there is no schedule for refunds, just the promise of 90% turnaround within 21 days. I filed mine on the 18th through H &R Block online. I checked the status every day. This morning it finally showed accepted and when I checked the where's my refund link it shows direct deposit scheduled for Friday the 1st. Awesome!

Source(s): Where's My Refund link at IRS.gov

There won't be one this year.

The IRS is using a new system and they are saying that 90% of all refunds should go out within 21 days.

Use the "Where's My Refund?" tool at IRS.gov.