Scouted by Select Models. What should I expect?

I was recently scouted by Select Models and told to go into their office between Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. I was thrilled as I've always been interested in modeling. However, there was a problem. I explained to the scout that I didn't live in London and that I live an hours drive away, but if they decide... show more I was recently scouted by Select Models and told to go into their office between Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. I was thrilled as I've always been interested in modeling. However, there was a problem. I explained to the scout that I didn't live in London and that I live an hours drive away, but if they decide to sign me then I'm prepared to stay in London (I have lots of family down there), the scout seemed pretty understanding and told me to go into their office.

I was just wondering what should I expect from a modeling interview? I know the basics, what to wear, how to present myself and such. Decline any agency/offer that ask for money and so on. But I knew that this wasn't a scam.

I think that I'd do best in commercial modeling. I think I have a "pretty" face and the right body for it.
Height: 5′8″
Bust: 36 C
Waist: 24"
Hips: 34.5″
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 6

Here is a photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/87931804@N0...

Basically, my question is: What should I expect from a modeling interview?

Thanks.