Are home rolled cigarettes better than factory made?

My friend and I roll our own cigs but we buy the tobacco and papers from the store is it really that much healthier or is it the same as the packs you get at the store? Also do they sell packs that have more nicotine than normal?

Also if I soak my cigs in fruit juice will it flavor them or just wreck I want to know how to flavor them and Is it really cheaper to roll my own? Sorry for the amount of questions but I need to know

I wasn't clear enough apparently I know the dangers and I know it's not healthy but I mean is the lack of additives make it a little less unhealthy and that way I'm not inhaling rat poison and ammonia and other really messed up stuff

Favorite Answer

If you are looking to avoid the additives smoke the brand American Spirit. They claim to be 100% additive free. I don't really care for them, but I've been smoking Winston for 25yrs.

https://www.nascigs.com/modules/Security/Login.asp...

Home Rolled Cigarettes

Ok so everyone knows any cigarette isnt healthy..

But yes rolling tobacco is better than tailor made cigarettes because they add way more chemicals to tailor made cigs and they are more harsh.

Rolling tobacco is cheaper because you get alot more cigarettes for your money.

You can buy little flavour droppers for your cigs, you just squeeze a couple drops onto the tobacco before you roll.

Source(s): smoker
  • Lisa

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axfLw

Short answer yes. Long answer--maybe. Chemicals may be in the loose tobacco you are buying unless its specified to be chemical free / organic. Even if the loose tobacco doesn't have the same 'chemicals' added during production, they do contain whatever residual fertilizer was in the tobacco during growing. I smoke cigars and I have tried to find cigars that are organic, but the ones that I have found just didn't taste as good. The whole organic thing hasn't caught up to the cigarette / cigar industry yet.

Well no ciggy is healthy but to roll a rolly is much better no smoking is much better but imperial tobacco is just pure tobacco theres no tar no rat poison no battery acid no etc etc it's cheaper its just more time ha it looks tacky but it's better than smoking a normal fag

Source(s): Health specialist

Depends on the tobacco you put in them. Also, are you using a filter or not? Generally, I'd say you're better off rolling your own, but like all things: it depends.

Why would it be healthier? It's still tobacco and you're still smoking it. All it is, is cheaper.

No, it all depends on the quality of the tobacco you buy.

yes because u choose how much plus they tend to be stronger/burn faster so u smoke less

I think is the same.