Which Steam Game Should I get (PC)?

I like all these games (list below). I won't to buy 1 or 2. Which is best. Also I have a good PC to run these. I'm buying from Steam.

Orcs Must Die 2

Torchlight 2

Batman Arkham City

Xcom: Enemy Unkown

Fallout 3 GOTY

Deus Ex Collection

Thx. I already have ALL Valve Games.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would say you should get Fallout New Vegas rather than 3 but if it is because of some deal get Fallout 3 its one of those games that are made for pc and mods, i mean batman arkham city is pretty great too but excels on consoles, Deus Ex would be your second choice if you don't get any of the Fallout's but you really only should get the latest Deus Ex not the collection.

• 7 years ago

Fallout 3 GOTY will probably offer you the most for you money in terms of gameplay time

Though a game you don't have listed that is pretty awesome is Arma II. Specifically, there is a mod for it called Day Z. If you happen to like large open-world games and killing zombies, then you will love Day Z. I just thought I would mention it, since you can get Arma II on Steam. Check it out and see what you think.

• 7 years ago

Fallout 3 GOTY, I promise you that you will not be disappointed - Incredibly immersive game-play, very diverse quests, intriguing storyline, awesome atmosphere, and to completely finish the main storyline, all side-quests, and all DLC story-lines & side-quests; you're looking at about 250-350 hours of game-play; with an incredibly high replay value.

• 7 years ago

Fallout 3 Goty,This will last you a long time

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

In my opinion for the length and story I'd get Batman Arkham City

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Get Fallout 3 GOTY, it has a long storyline and is a free roam RPG, Also, you can add mods to it to customize it to suit your gameplay styles.

If you like RPG's you will like this.

• 7 years ago

Fallout 3 GOTY will probably offer you the most for you money in terms of gameplay time

http://www.pokemon2.org

Source(s): www.sackerlovell.com
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

A fine and low-cost new sport you will have to play is known as "do not Starve". Essentially its a survival sport and how well you do is situated on the quantity of days you live to tell the tale for. Its nonetheless in beta at the second so theres nonetheless extra updates popping out for it.

• 7 years ago

Torchilight II because its only $10 and its has alot of replayability. Not to mention it runs on a low spec computer

Source(s): I own it and its very fun
  • 7 years ago

for total game play time i would say torchlight 2. there are multiple classes to play it may be the same content but you will have different kills

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.