What kind of questions would Leonardo Da Vinci ask these people?

What sort of questions do you thing Leonardo would ask these people?

1. Prince Henry The Navigator

2. Francisco Pizzaro

3. William Shakespeare

4. Elizabeth I

5. Qing Emperor Kangxi

6. Oliver Cromwell

7. Lorenzo De Medici

8. Isabella of Aragon

9. Atahualpa

10. Peter the Great

11. Martin Luther

12. Christopher Columbus

13. Vasco de Gama

14. Mughal Emperor Akbar

15. Issac Newton

16. Hernan Cortes

17. Montezuma II

18. Spanish Creole

19. Henry VIII

20. Nur Jahan

21. Grand Inquisitor

It doesn't have to be for everyone of them, could I have 5 Questions out of these 21 people

• Favorite Answer

I don't know man - half of these people are rulers - Da Vinci only interest in rulers were from their sponsorship and pay.

Dispite his paintings he wasn't all that fond of church-like things.

Rumor has it that he wasn't particularly fond of women either.

I do believe he would enjoy a conversation with Sir Issac Newton.

Both were highly skilled mathematicians.

Newton's Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica, published in 1687, which laid the foundations for most of classical mechanics would have been EXTREMELY interesting to Da Vinci.

Da Vinci would want to know the academic advances in mathematical principal from Newton.

I do believe that Da Vinci would find Montezuma II fascinating also even though he was a ruler.

An unknown society in an unknown land, unknown culture, etc

Da Vinci would have asked him of every day life, social structure, art, the land, flora, and fauna especially.

Honestly, I don't think he would even bother with anyone else.

• banner

No no longer at each and all the present day conflict is between Darwinists who won't settle for even the opportunity of a writer like Dawkins and greater open minded real scientists who're no longer that conceited. Observational technology exhibits plausible layout that's a reality DNA being a obtrusive one the argument is would desire to it take place by skill of twist of destiny. greater that's being stumbled on the greater signs and warning signs of layout comes approximately that's how the belief of identity( clever layout) got here approximately which angered the likes of Dawkins who with others began to lie approximately it being comparable to biblical creationism ( helping the Genesis account) which this is no longer.Time human beings began to appreciate the fact technology is under threat no longer from Christians yet by skill of dogmatic darwinists who've desperate that basically a naturalistic materialist view is the only suitable one no room for a writer this no longer technology in any respect yet a sparkling faith which in simple terms worships guy and nature no longer a divine god.