Marketing question: A flyer that doubles as an envelope or has a card holder on it somehow?

I am launching my small business (errand running) and want to put up flyers around town. Unlike amateur flyers for room-mates or dog-walkers, I don't want those tearable-ends that people sometimes use, however I do want to include a takeaway, so people don't have to find their own way of remembering my... show more I am launching my small business (errand running) and want to put up flyers around town. Unlike amateur flyers for room-mates or dog-walkers, I don't want those tearable-ends that people sometimes use, however I do want to include a takeaway, so people don't have to find their own way of remembering my phone number, website and email address.
I want a professional way of having the flyer hold a little envelope for my business cards. I have googled incessantly but can't seem to find a ready made die-cut to follow for this. I have an idea of how I would do it myself, but I am a little sloppy when it comes to crafts so would appreciate if there is a professional guide I can follow.