Is it weird to give a girl you don't know a flower on valentines day?

There is a girl I like but I don't know her, and I've only talked to once for like 6 seconds. I dont have her in any if my classes. Well sometimes I see her looking at me during lunch or while we're passing classes. I was wondering if giving her a flower on valentines day would be weird?

Favorite Answer

Every girl is different with these sort of things. However if this was me, I would melt into a puddle of joy if someone i didn't know liked me enough to give me a rose. There is just something romantic about giving a girl a rose instead of like a stuffed animal. (even though theyre cute.)

If you decide to go through with this, here are some tips.

-if you plan on asking her out, dont do it in public. A lot of girls find this notion a private thing.

-tell her you think shes beautiful and deserved a flower. Girls are putty in the hands of a man who can make them feel special.

-maybe attach a cute note to the flower with some corny valentines day quote.

-dont give her the flower expecting a huge hug, kiss and extragevent thanks. dont get me wrong she should appreciate it. But if you go into it expecting that, and she just goes "oh thanks" it will be harder on you.

-Understand that if she doesnt act overly thankful, it doesnt necessarily mean she wasnt thankful. Some girls are private and like to keep their emotions to themselves. It could very well have meant the world to her.

-dont make the encounter of giving the rose long- unless she instigates conversation. If you stick around longer then necessary she may begin to feel uncomfortable.

I wish you luck man. Tell me how it went :)

Source(s): Well, I am a girl.

Any girl would accept a flower gladly. Trust me, we love it haha :) but if you're uncomfortable with her not really knowing you, maybe you could try talking to her a little more before valentines day comes around?

Source(s): I'm a girl.

Im in the same situation as you dude , I want too do the same. Do it :) Hopefully I will also

yes i would so try to get to know her better and good luck

no its not! go for it!!!