Can you comment on my Europe backpacking itenirary?

Hello! I am planning a two month solo backpacking trip to Europe, and I would appreciate any comments (things I should change, too much planned in too little time etc) from experienced travelers. I will get a 15 travel days in two months rail pass, and will meet up with some family in Istanbul, and spend some time... show more Hello! I am planning a two month solo backpacking trip to Europe, and I would appreciate any comments (things I should change, too much planned in too little time etc) from experienced travelers. I will get a 15 travel days in two months rail pass, and will meet up with some family in Istanbul, and spend some time in Eastern Europe. Here it is:

Fly in to Amsterdam:

Amsterdam - 3 days
Berlin - 4 days
Dresden - 3 days
Prague - 5 days
Vienna - 4 days
Budapest - 5 days
Bucharest/Romanian towns -3 days
Istanbul - 10 days
Sofia - 3 days
Belgrade - 2 days
Sarajevo - 3 days
Mostar - 2 days
Split - 3 days
Zagreb - 2 days
Salzburg - 3 days
Munich - 3 days
Nuremberg -2 days
Frankfurt - 2 days
Amsterdam - 1 day
and then fly out.

Total 63 days (maxes out the two month rail pass), 15 train rides, 2 bus rides + several day trips. What do you think? I think I might skip Frankfurt and spend more time in Munich, maybe cut Nuremberg to 1 night, as it seems rushed at the end. I'm looking forward to the scenic train rides in Eastern Europe though.

Not including the Flight and rail pass, I have about $5000 (maybe less) to spend. Is it doable since Eastern Europe is cheaper? (I am a 22 year old male).

Thanks!
Update: Thanks Nowhereman and Dzsonni, very helpful tips. Based on your answers and from others, I think I will change it around. For some reason, it is actually cheaper to fly into Amsterdam and out of Istanbul than to do a return flight from Amsterdam, so I will do only one direction. Skipping Romania and adding in... show more Thanks Nowhereman and Dzsonni, very helpful tips. Based on your answers and from others, I think I will change it around. For some reason, it is actually cheaper to fly into Amsterdam and out of Istanbul than to do a return flight from Amsterdam, so I will do only one direction. Skipping Romania and adding in Krakow, reducing time in Dresden and Salzburg (skipping Frankfurt) which gives more than a week in Munich/Bavaria, replacing Zagreb with Slovenia, and replacing Split with a journey along the coast to Dubrovnik, and then Sarjevo-Belgrade-Sofia to Istanbul. This will also reduce travel time a lot.

@Nowhereman, $7000 for 5 months?! That seems a lot lower than what I've heard/read elsewhere. Were you hostelling or staying with friends/family?