Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 8 years ago

how tall are a models legs?

or like a person that is about 5'8'' -5'10''?

Update:

im 5'2'' and my legs are 2 feet 6 inches

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

According to Wikipedia:

"Adriana Karembeu (born Sklenaříková, on 17 September 1971) is a Slovak fashion model and actress.[1] She is a former Guinness record holder for the longest legs among female models (at almost 50 inches)." it says she is 5'11''.

now 50'' legs is very long and uncommon, even if you are 5'11'' or even to 6'0''.

i am 5'7'' and my legs are 30 something inches and i know i have long legs the way it is so that is very long. i think that in the late 30''s-40''s is considered pretty long :) with over 50'' being unheard of.

Source(s): wikipedia. and my long legs :)
  • 8 years ago

To be a model, your inseam (from inner crotch to the floor) needs to be more than 1/2 of your total height. So someone who is 5'8" needs an inseam of at least 34", a 5'10" model needs an inseam of at least 35". The proportions are the same no matter how tall you are. So if you are 5'2" then your inseam needs to be at least 31" to be a model -- yours are actually 32" so you have proprortionally long legs

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I read somewhere that their legs were 3-5 feet? Something like that, but that sounds right:)

answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnKiQ...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.