Training a mini horse?

Ok so this is kinda a long Q but oh well! Ok so my neighbor has this mini horse that I would like to train to pull a cart. She already has the carts and harnesses and everything so I thought why not!. Ok so the mini doesn't really know any ground manners or anything like that but she is already used to the... show more Ok so this is kinda a long Q but oh well!
Ok so my neighbor has this mini horse that I would like to train to pull a cart. She already has the carts and harnesses and everything so I thought why not!. Ok so the mini doesn't really know any ground manners or anything like that but she is already used to the bridle. I know you are supposed to start out with lunging and teaching the word commands. I know how to lunge horses but all the horses i've lunged already know the word commands. How do I teach the mini the word commands?? It's just me so I don't have anybody that could help me. So basically my Q's are:
1. How to teach a mini word commands ( by myself)
2. What are the steps to teaching a mini to pull a cart?
3. What are some easy tricks that could help me train her?
Thanks soo much in advance!

P.S. She is a very friendly mini and she will follow you anywhere!