Are there portals into heaven that people can pass threw without dying?

I hear there are portals around the world that lead to hell like in Ireland and remote regions of the world but I was wondering if there we're any folklore or real story about a portal to heaven but this is a serious question no smart asses plz thank you :)

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

oh I didnt realise that I was living in hell or that close to a hell portal; whereabouts in Ireland is it htere is folklore that rainbows can take you up to heaven .

• 3 years ago

The WBS will get quite a few things about Christianity improper. I had no notion of this unless I walked out of the kingdom hall into an actual church I recognize why the WBS tells daring faced lies about other church buildings, they would not if their possess religion wasn't so fragile. Direct answer to your query is no now not a single Christian Denomination teaches that Baptism is required for salvation,we are saved by Grace now not works

• 7 years ago

This is a muslim belief.

You're in heaven right now, but the distractions of the world keep you from seeing it.

When your body ceases to function, you'll immediately be aware of the presence of heaven and wonder why you never saw it.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes, of course. Either portals or the mothership will carry you off to kolob. Of course, kolob has never been observed by science - but thats irrelevant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Enoch was supposed to have been taken up to heaven in a flaming chariot while still alive, so according to the O. T. yes.

Source(s): Bible old testament
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

No, their is not. For I am the way,the truth and the life and none come unto the father except through me.-Jesus Christ

Source(s): The holy Apostle James the Greater
  • 7 years ago

The hell you mentioned is the lie of a creature who is not only God's enemy , but ours also .. Do not look for what does not exist ...

• 7 years ago

You need to do some research into shamanism.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

lol your heard delusions

No, just no. There is no such thing

• 7 years ago

Yeah sure! ... backs away slowly...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.