Should i buy my own bicycle repair stand?

i run my own small repair shop out of my garage for bicycles i get some bikes here and there but its a real pain in the *** to set gears "rear" deraiulers espically when you cant spin the crank and shift thru your gears i can buy a cheap stand for 40- 60 bucks so should i get one for my small shop?
Update: i dont true wheels i leave that to bike shops but yes i can true a wheel by gapping it between the brakes its a crud method but it gets you in the ballpark generally but mot bikes i see hav double walled rims anyways so thre never out of true mostly but im not saying you cant untrue a double... show more i dont true wheels i leave that to bike shops but yes i can true a wheel by gapping it between the brakes its a crud method but it gets you in the ballpark generally but mot bikes i see hav double walled rims anyways so thre never out of true mostly but im not saying you cant untrue a double walled rim cause you can and ive done it and i retrued it myself im not a proffesional by any means im just a guy trying to use my skills to earn money ._. and trust me besides a 3 piece crank puller a rim truing stand and a mechanics stand i basically have any tool you could ever need to work on a bicycle there simple! not much to them at all exsept when your respoking a rim or rebuilding a hub or replacing a cog that is the more advanced stuff dosent mean im not gunna buy the tools and learn ^_^ you can have all the fancy tools you want but until you rip into a bike take it apart and put it back toghter you dont learn anything