poll true or false mistakes have made you the person you are?

Favorite Answer

To err is human

• Mary

True~ The mistake of not telling the truth about how I often had bruises on my body has made me stronger because now I encourage all people who are being abused to seek help.

• -

False. What you do makes you the person you are. You learn from mistakes so you don't do it later on.

I don't know I've been like making a lot of mistakes and this one guy...liking him only and not loving him has been the biggest mistake I ever had or wanting to have sex too.

But you could say the same thing about the things you got right. most things that you made a mistake in are secret, or never mentioned.

True. We learn from our mistakes.

Source(s): Life experience.

True

The lessons I've been taught by mistakes I've made me the person I am.

Well Yeah, True....I'm one big mistake!

I don't like to think I make mistakes. I prefer to call them learning curves...

Wasn't it Edison that said after he failed 100 times trying to invent the light bulb..."I didn't fail in trying to invent the light bulb, but I learned 100 different ways how not to make one..." ...or something to that effect...

True, IF you have learned anything from your mistakes!

:-)

\\//

//\\