Would SSD Benefits Suddenly End?

I was found to be disabled at 20, and I am now 27 and my case is being reviewed. I fought hard to ensure that I would have a normal life, but was told I would never work, get married, have children, and that i would be in and out of hospitals for the rest of my life. I pretty much accepted that until I had my son... show more I was found to be disabled at 20, and I am now 27 and my case is being reviewed. I fought hard to ensure that I would have a normal life, but was told I would never work, get married, have children, and that i would be in and out of hospitals for the rest of my life. I pretty much accepted that until I had my son at 24.

The past year I got my license, and enrolled in school. I am barely in therapy, as i always find it just isn't helpful. My case is currently being reviewed. If they find I am improved, is it a sudden stop, or a gradual, like over a period of a few months?

If sudden, what am I to do to support my son and I? Obviously I am trying to find work, and still struggle, but found that I had improved as best as I can. Please refrain from any negative comments about people in the system. It has been a very long difficult road, and I've had many job interviews. I don't blame the system, but if I had more support I think I would have gotten a lot farther a lot sooner.
Update: Thank you! I am not yet making money but had numerous job interviews and the gaps between working and volunteering do bring up a lot of questions, and I just say that I had migraines that are now under control. I'm in school online and should graduate this year. ' I tried a vocational program and my... show more Thank you! I am not yet making money but had numerous job interviews and the gaps between working and volunteering do bring up a lot of questions, and I just say that I had migraines that are now under control. I'm in school online and should graduate this year. '

I tried a vocational program and my paperwork was lost. Two years ago I applied for housing and my therpist at the time changed my diagnosis so i didn't get it. (And a recent person changed it again) Basically I found doing it on my own is best. I do want out,but def not in one kick. These answers were reassuring!