Was the love between adam and eve forbidden?

Somewhere I read that the love between adam and eve was forbidden that they really weren't supposed to be together. any comments
Update: It said he knew his wife, that was after the fall...but what it was saying is that he slept with her,,,he knew her sexually. But this is the normal King James version of what's been told over and over and over...I'm looking for someone who knows of the story that tells that their love between each other was... show more It said he knew his wife, that was after the fall...but what it was saying is that he slept with her,,,he knew her sexually. But this is the normal King James version of what's been told over and over and over...I'm looking for someone who knows of the story that tells that their love between each other was forbidden.
Update 2: There are many stories...not just the king james version. You must remember that these are stories that have been re-written...The bible before the KJV in 1611 was the Geneva... Who knows the truth? But this KJV is something i know of,,,I'm looking for those who know of ancient scriptures that tell of that... show more There are many stories...not just the king james version. You must remember that these are stories that have been re-written...The bible before the KJV in 1611 was the Geneva... Who knows the truth? But this KJV is something i know of,,,I'm looking for those who know of ancient scriptures that tell of that which is different...
Update 3: And if you want to get really deep then might I add that the KJV also states that man was also born without a woman? and not just once/ There were those who were born without that of a woman. God doesn't need a woman to make a man or another woman. But it does clearly state of those who were not born of a woman... show more And if you want to get really deep then might I add that the KJV also states that man was also born without a woman? and not just once/ There were those who were born without that of a woman. God doesn't need a woman to make a man or another woman. But it does clearly state of those who were not born of a woman and then goes on to say those who were born of a woman...You just have to read your bible...but please...anything other than KJV...
Update 4: @ attara, it wasn't until the fall that they had children. It wasn't until they realized that they ate of forbidden fruit did they have children after the fall. They even lived in a spiritual paradise and got kicked out...Then they had children. They weren't multiplying until they made that mistake of... show more @ attara, it wasn't until the fall that they had children. It wasn't until they realized that they ate of forbidden fruit did they have children after the fall. They even lived in a spiritual paradise and got kicked out...Then they had children. They weren't multiplying until they made that mistake of eating from the tree of knowledge and it wasnt until their fall did the lord god say he would curse the womans childbirth and then they would have to join and mate to become one flesh or a child... I would recommend doing some deeper homework...but good try...
Update 5: If you just read the king James version and you havn't learned anything about any other scriptures other than that,,,then I am sure that you can't be understanding what is actually meant to be understood by all scripture...because in 1492 america is discovered and appropriated, stolen. Isn't is strange... show more If you just read the king James version and you havn't learned anything about any other scriptures other than that,,,then I am sure that you can't be understanding what is actually meant to be understood by all scripture...because in 1492 america is discovered and appropriated, stolen. Isn't is strange it took 200 more years to write us a bible lol...Anyways, all of everything you read from the bible comes from that which is more ancient. If jesus died in zero and it took 1600 years to write down truth,,,then I'm sure you would realize there's a problem with that...I guess most don't even know that you are mixing pagan literature and the love of diff deity's within one book called the holy bible...Jehovah,,,that's one god,,,then the gods that solomon worshiped before he fell,,,then jesus who made a split between judaism and christianity....Christmas is pagan, most of the saints days are pegan, easter is pagan...take a closer look.. but if you know nothin
Update 6: @ attara- The original woman was born from gods likeness not the rib...there are 2 creation stories in the KJV...one of the lord god where he makes man from the dust,,,and the beginning of genesis where God (elohim) creates man and woman to be masters,,,and not plowers of the field...Read your bible more closely... show more @ attara- The original woman was born from gods likeness not the rib...there are 2 creation stories in the KJV...one of the lord god where he makes man from the dust,,,and the beginning of genesis where God (elohim) creates man and woman to be masters,,,and not plowers of the field...Read your bible more closely and you will see what I mean...Gen 1 27- like god did god make man, man and maid he did make....then in gen 2,,,the days and ways he creates are diff and he made woman from the rib...look for yourself
Update 7: In gen 1 of the 1st creation of gods likeness he said multiply,,,,never when the lord god created man out of dust and woman out of rib did he ever say multiply..never did he say that....Remember,,,there are 2 creation stories...where God (elohim) created man and woman from his likeness,,,,and the 2nd generations... show more In gen 1 of the 1st creation of gods likeness he said multiply,,,,never when the lord god created man out of dust and woman out of rib did he ever say multiply..never did he say that....Remember,,,there are 2 creation stories...where God (elohim) created man and woman from his likeness,,,,and the 2nd generations where the lord god (jehovah) created man from dust and not his likeness...He never told adam and woman (woman was her name before the fall) to multiply...He told them to eat and tend the garden,,,,but they disobeyed,,,and thats where the kids come into play...look for yourself...In Gen one you will never see it say lord god,,,just the word god,,,,but when you come into gen 2,,,it says not god,,,but the lord god over and over....In hebrew,,,you will find out that God means elohim and lord god means johovah,,,this is why people should dig deeper before they claim to know something so well.
10 answers 10