Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

英文問候信翻譯

我想謝信問候朋友

請各位專家幫幫忙中翻英

感謝

(請勿使用翻譯機)

親愛的tina,

很開心收到你的e-mail,我很想念你和sindy!你們好嗎?

中國年快要到了,台灣現在很有過年的感覺.

你和sindy聖誕節愉快嗎?希望你們在2013年事事順心,健康快樂!

我在台灣很好,我認真工作,2年多前我去動物收容所領養2隻吉娃娃陪伴我,他們很乖也很聽話,(一隻7歲名字叫波波,一隻4歲名字叫妮妮)我的生活很充實!!

我很想念你們!!我希望快點與你們團聚!(或見到你們)

附上我的聯絡方式,請隨時和我保持聯絡好嗎?

e-mail:***@yahoo.com.tw

臉書:

即時通:

Rating
    Best Answer

Dear Tina I am very happy to receive your email, and miss you and Sindy. How are you? Chinese New Year is coming, and people in Taiwan could feel the festival atmosphereeverywhere they go.Were you and Sindy having a good timein Christ Mas? I wish you all doing everything well, living healthy and happy. I am fine in Taiwan . I am working hard. I visitedan animal shelter two years ago to adopt two Chihuahua .They are well-behaved and obedient. The one that is seven years old is named Bobo, while another one, which is 4 years old, is named Nini. Becauseof them, my life is enriched. I really miss you guys!! I hope that we can be united in a place or simply meeteach other. Here is my contact info, let us always keepin touch, ok? e-mail:XXX@yahoo.com.tw Facebook:Yahoo Instant Messenger:

Source(s):

Dear Tina

Very happy to receive your e-mail, I miss you and Sindy very much!How are you?

Chinese new year at hand, Taiwan is now a holiday feeling.

Did you and sindy enjoy your Christmas?Hope you in 2013, everything goes well , healthy and happy!

I am good in Taiwan, I work hard,2 years ago I went to the animal shelter adoption 2 Chihuahuas accompanying me,they are very well behaved and very obedient, (only 7 years of age name is Bobo, a 4 years old name was yagubuxu)my life was enriched !!

I missed you!! I want to reunite with you soon! (Or see you)

Attach my contact information, please do not hesitate to keep in touch with me, please?

e-mail:***@yahoo.com.tw

Face book:

Real-time pass: