Is feminism destroying America?

Because of Feminism there a lot of guys who are very insecure and self-conscience of themselves because women in America have power over them.

Men cannot hit women

Men always have to pay child support, as if sex is only done by a man.

Men always have to do prenups when they divorce

Men always have to give flowers for Valentines day

Men always have to open the door

All these things are done only to boost the ego of women and thus give her an edge and feel entitled.

Feminism has created an abundance of young men who are nice but sit around all day mast3rb@ting to p0rn and never getting anybody because they put a woman on a pedestal where she is unreachable.

I am a strong advocate for gaming women and making women "equal" in todays society. Watch here as a very known PUA is getting hate on in Dr. Phil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmYT6qlyIws

Youtube thumbnail

Watch how the women react as he is explaining to the audience about gaming women.

Men>Women.

Favorite Answer

Women have always had power over men anywhere that there are no arranged marriages because we want to bang them and will do things to achieve that goal.

Generally, you shouldn't hit a woman because they are weaker than men. It's like hitting a kid or a retard. There's no law against it and if a girl is beating the crap out of you you shouldn't just stand idly.

Women get child support when they raise the kid because kids are expensive. Men can get child support in that situation as well.

Rich women get prenups.

Flowers and holding the door are just gentlemanly. I don't feel obligated and I hate vday and I think it's a stupid holiday. But girls just happen to really like flowers and it's awesome to see how happy this dumb plant makes them, esp. randomly like when they're at work. They're not obligated to blow us or cook bacon and french toast in the morning, but they do it because we like it. And to get reciprocation.

Also that guy is a toolbag. Nail all the girls you want. You don't need to go on TV to tell everyone all about it. And sad SOBs like you sit around watching this crap because you're tired of sitting around all day jayin' it! Also the word game sounds stupid as a verb,

Source(s): Did you here that guy's advice? "Make eye contact. Ask her name. Get her number." Who woulda' thunk it?
  • felice

Feminism Ruined America

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is feminism destroying America?

Men cannot hit women

Men...

Source(s): feminism destroying america: https://shortly.im/E70BU

As a woman-yes, I'd say feminism is destroying America, but so is divorce, lack of morals, disregard for human life, and this idiot in the video. I was with you on the feminism until I realized you are a total douche bag and I have to say, I have reserved the word "Douche bag" for about less than 10 occasions in my life and I don't ever cuss, but you make me want to. Your are an idiot! This guy will have Aids by the time he is 40 and the opposite of feminism is not anti-woman, it is treating a woman respectfully and expecting to be treated respectfully in return. You don't fit this category.

the point is that men are alienated. if it were not for the feminist movement of today, men would be more secure and confident and women would be happier and repsected. Blame feminism and abolish it all together. men and women are anatomically different. thus they are different. men are craving not to be like this guy, but they have no choice! they are victims as well...just hope he doesnt hurt a nice kind traditional woman who only wants to be with him. They DO exist. but so sad :( but buddy one thing threesoms are overrated!

• Feminism already has destroyed America.

It was just one of the many destructive things that were done purposefully in the past 50 years to destroy our way of life.

• @Ryan: thank you!!!

I kind of see what you mean. My uncle got a divorce, his wife took EVERYTHING. He doesn't have a house, food, car, tv, bed, he's not allowed to see his kids (it's wrong because the wife, in my opinion, is being a *****) he has been faithful to her for years. He couldn't keep anything!

• Tedi

For Legal help I always recommend this website where you can find all the solutions. http://your-finance.us/index.html?src=5YAWds13tGY7...

RE :Is feminism destroying America?

Men cannot hit women

Men always have to open the door

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmYT6qlyI

Youtube thumbnail

...

Men>Women.

2 following 12 answers

Source(s): For Legal help I always recommend this website where you can find all the solutions. http://your-finance.us/index.html?src=5YAWds13tGY7...
  • TJF

Who the hell cares what you think. I served a full 6 and a half month deployment in the Marines, do I get any thanks? Ha, hell no! In fact, whenever I even mention I was a Marine, I get eye balled like I'm the bad guy. Back in the day, women had no rights whatsoever. We came a long way to get where we are today. You should enjoy it instead of ***** about it.

Feminism is a weapon that is as effective as AR-15's. Heads up gun nuts.