Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 8 years ago

your favourite anime voice actors?

i have ALOT i really like, but 4 i can think of off the top of my head (because i actually put effort into memorizing their names) would be Sugita Tomokazu, Akira Ishida, Mayumi Tanaka, and Nakai Kazuya. I just really love their voices! all so unique and all round great voice actors. >u<

thanks to all answerers who answer relevantly to this question.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Megumi Hayashibara

• 7 years ago

Eric Stuart

• 8 years ago

Tara Strong - - - check her out voicing Juliet Starling in Lollipop Chainsaw! It's a video-game, not an anime.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Junko Takeuchi, her voice is amazing, specially for Naruto.

Akira Ishida's another of my favorite.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

My most favorites...

Males:

-Kenichi Suzumura

-Mamoru Miyano

-Miyu Irino

-Yuuichi Nakamura

-Jerry Jewell *English*

-Johnny Yong Bosch *English*

Females:

-Eri Kitamura

-Kanae Ito

-Romi Paku

-Maaya Sakamoto

-Tara Strong *English* (I LOVE HER SO MUCH!)

• Luke
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Dan Green!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Don't know their names but whoever voices Tobi when he starts impersonating Madara and the voice actor of Seto Kaiba.

• 8 years ago

Oh gosh I have a crap ton

Males:

1. Kensho Ono: Best known for voicing Kuroko from Kuroko no Basuke. He doesn't do much voice acting but I absolutely love his voice. It's really soothing and adorable (especially his laugh oh gosh).

2. Junichi Suwabe: Best known for voicing Grimmjow from Bleach. I don't think I have to explain how sexy his voice is.

3. Hiroshi Kamiya: One of his characters is Izaya from DRRR. But I really love his voice acting in Kuroko no Basuke as Akashi.

4. Tomokazu Sugita: Gintoki from Gintama. He's one of my favorite voice actors because of how versatile his voice can be. But I mostly like him cos he's amazing at voicing comedies! If he weren't the main characters in some comedies I honestly wouldn't have laughed as much as I did.

5. Daisuke Ono: Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji and Shizuo from DRRR. He does a crap ton of voice acting and his voice is also really attractive.

6. Sugiyama Noriaki: England from Hetalia. His voice is definitely unique and I think it's attractive in a cute way.

7. Jun Fukuyama: Lelouch from Code Geass. Hella sexy voice as well.

8. Koki Uchiyama: Roxas and Ventus from Kingdom Hearts and Soul Eater from Soul Eater.

Females:

1. Miyuki Sawashiro: Celty from DRRR. Love how mature her voice is.

2. Chiwa Saito: Homura from Madoka Magica. Her voice is really cute and mature at the same time. BUT I REALLY LOVE HER LAUGH holy crap it's super cute.

3. Mariya Ise: Stocking from Panty and Stocking. CUTE CUTE CUTE

4. Rie Kugimiya: Kagura from Gintama and Alphonse from Full Metal Alchemist. I think I mainly love female voice actors for how cute their voices are haha.

5. Ai Nonaka: Kyoko from Madoka Magica. CUTE

6. Mitsuki Saiga: Kuranosuke from Kuragehime and Benio from OHSHC. OK this female voice actor I love because she voices male and female characters well equally. Like you can't tell if her voice is male or female and I just think androgynous voices are attractive.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

GREG AYRES

• 8 years ago

I don't think she has done much but I like Elizabeth Daily

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.